WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

For the Eclipse, it’s EC_MichaelsClubConcierge@celebrity.com so why don’t you try replacing the EC with MI? It’s worth a shot.

I tried MI_ MichaelsClubConcierge@ celebrity.com, however the email kept coming back undeliverable. So I replaced the MI with ML, and so far it has not come back. We'll see.

Boarded Infinity yesterday and this is the current line up.

Master: Nikolaos Frantzis

Staff Captain: Xenakis Damianos

Chief Engineer: Ioannis Nionakis

Cruise Director: Alejandro Tortorelli

Hotel Director: Srgjan Cetkovic

Guest Relations Manager: Jann Ramos

Food & Beverage Director: Ante Sarlija

Exec Chief: Konstantinos Vogiatzoglou

CC Host: Paulina Ugalde

Michael's Club Host:

Suite Manager: CV

Lounge:

House Band: Blind Vinyl

DJ: Allesio

Duo G&V: Stone Free

Guitar:

Piano:

String Duo: Elan

Production:

Production:

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

We were on the Summit on 1/6 cruise. Captain Kate was amazing as was Cruise Director Alejandro, Nearly all the crew were fabulous. Unfortunately there serious (and I mean "serious") food quality issues in Blu. The main meats on two nights were "inedible" and the wait staff tried to get us to order something different. I took the time to write a letter to F&B Manager Cernal Ozcelik and Executive Chef Singh Deoraj (with copy to Hotel Director Danuta Nosidlak) and the last night someone named Renaldo arrived at our table to "apologize" and then just left. I did not receive a guest survey by email and - calling the "Captain's Club" was told it must have been an error but they couldn't send me one! We are elite on X and I have to say that their lack of concern (at management level) has REALLY disappointed me and given me less incentive to book another cruise soon.

Is there an email address I can use to reach the top management team on the ship (The Summit) to find out WHY I did not receive the followup I was promised? Help GRATEFULLY appreciated!.

I have to agree that Nenad was a gem. He was on our December Eclipse sailing in Luminae. He did mention where he was going after, and of course, I forgot.

We just booked an Equinox cruise for June. Captain Kate will be onboard (from what I hear), and I'm excited as I've heard she is excellent. Anyone else know who will be on the Equinox in June?

Has the new Summit captain been announced, or if not, are there any rumors out there? We will be onboard Feb 24th.

I apologize if this has been covered, but couldn't find this info when searching this morning.

Yes, it will be Captain Harris, who has been promoted from within. He has a much longer Greek name, but they seem to call him Captain Harris.

We were on the Summit on 1/6 cruise. Captain Kate was amazing as was Cruise Director Alejandro, Nearly all the crew were fabulous. Unfortunately there serious (and I mean "serious") food quality issues in Blu. The main meats on two nights were "inedible" and the wait staff tried to get us to order something different. I took the time to write a letter to F&B Manager Cernal Ozcelik and Executive Chef Singh Deoraj (with copy to Hotel Director Danuta Nosidlak) and the last night someone named Renaldo arrived at our table to "apologize" and then just left. I did not receive a guest survey by email and - calling the "Captain's Club" was told it must have been an error but they couldn't send me one! We are elite on X and I have to say that their lack of concern (at management level) has REALLY disappointed me and given me less incentive to book another cruise soon.

Is there an email address I can use to reach the top management team on the ship (The Summit) to find out WHY I did not receive the followup I was promised? Help GRATEFULLY appreciated!.

I'm sorry to hear that; however, I can relate. We were on the Summit in December (all the same officers as you mentioned), and the food in the MDR and the buffet was the worst I've encountered on Celebrity (I've been on 19 Celebrity cruises). The cleanliness of the room was also nowhere near Celebrity standards.

It's too bad because the Summit has been (in our experiences) fairly reliable in quality, however, I feel as though the combination in officers has let it slide over recent years.

I have to agree that Nenad was a gem. He was on our December Eclipse sailing in Luminae. He did mention where he was going after, and of course, I forgot.

We just booked an Equinox cruise for June. Captain Kate will be onboard (from what I hear), and I'm excited as I've heard she is excellent. Anyone else know who will be on the Equinox in June?

Kate is only on Equinox until around 28th May

Does anyone have information on current officers, Michaels Clu b and Captains club staff on Reflection

Reflection –1/19/18 Sailing

Master – Capt Panagiotis Skylogiannis

Chief Engineer - Konstantinos Bakas

Staff Capt – Christos Galanis

Guest Relations Mgr – Ana Hura

Hotel Director – Niyazi Korkmaz

Cruise Director – Maarten Bruels

Food & Beverage Dir – Clint Kelu

Executive Chef – Michael Fernandes

Captains Club Hostess – MelissaMartinez

I'm sorry to hear that; however, I can relate. We were on the Summit in December (all the same officers as you mentioned), and the food in the MDR and the buffet was the worst I've encountered on Celebrity (I've been on 19 Celebrity cruises). The cleanliness of the room was also nowhere near Celebrity standards.

It's too bad because the Summit has been (in our experiences) fairly reliable in quality, however, I feel as though the combination in officers has let it slide over recent years.

Well I finally heard from someone at X and they HEARD me. We have a B2B on RCI Brilliance for June and she kindly gave me a $300 OBC to use there as compensation. Still they NOW know at Corporate that there is a FOOD issue there.

I wonder if Julie Sherrington is on vacation or has left Reflection for another ship. We thought Melissa Martinez was a great captains club hostess. Hope they’ll both be on Reflection when we board her in December.

Julie is on vacation.

I wonder if Julie Sherrington is on vacation or has left Reflection for another ship. We thought Melissa Martinez was a great captains club hostess. Hope they’ll both be on Reflection when we board her in December.

We sailed on Reflection early last month and Julie Sherrington was still there. The Captains Club hostess was Hester de Bruin and she was wonderful.

We're hoping Julie will be on the Edge in December along with Bogdan, the Suites manager.😊