Telebermuda WIFI package

Scurrent

Just got off the Breakaway today from Bermuda. We bought the 3 day WIFI package from Telebermuda. I found it almost useless. It allegedly has hotspots around the island, the majority of which do not work. It did work well sitting in the Dockyard next to the welcome center. Range is extremely limited for the working hotspots. For $14.99 for three days, it may be the way to go if you are willing to sit in the Dockyard to secure internet access or use Skype. - Steve

I was on the Breakaway last week (9/6-9/13) and purchased the 3 day WiFi package as well. My family mostly used it while in the Dockyard. We had a mini-suite balcony port side on Deck 9 and were able to access the Internet from the balcony. We had full bars and the speed was really good. We couldn't access it from the room, though. It was a lot cheaper than buying the ship's WiFi and we only needed it while in Bermuda. I accessed Google maps both in St. George's and Hamilton and had no problems whatsoever with the speed.

We didn't use the WiFi for Skype so I don't know if it was fast enough for that. I didn't clock my speeds while in Bermuda but page loads were pretty fast, so it's possible it may work for you for video chats. For us, the $15 was worth it for checking Google maps, e-mails, excursion information, and - most importantly - for our 24 year old to message her boyfriend. Priorities, you know. :D

My daughters shared the login this past June. They were able to access it from their mini suite balcony on the 14th floor to face time their boyfriends. They had no problems with it once we downloaded it to their devices but mainly used it out on their balcony. Definitely worth the $15!