Best Cruise director ever seen on Royal Caribbean Hello Clo.

Clodagh o conner is by far the best director ive seen,so whitty clever and one of Royals best assets.Phil G.

She was outstanding on my recent Navigator ots cruise on 29th september.

I completely agree with you. We had her on the Brilliance TA last year and she was fantastic. Normally I hardly notice the CD but Clo helped make the cruise.

I don't see her mentioned much on here when favourite CDs are talked about. I wonder if she appeals more to British/Irish tastes than American ones?

Julie

I completely agree with you. We had her on the Brilliance TA last year and she was fantastic. Normally I hardly notice the CD but Clo helped make the cruise.

I don't see her mentioned much on here when favourite CDs are talked about. I wonder if she appeals more to British/Irish tastes than American ones?

Julie

For few yrs she was on Brilliance when in Europe/Boston then when ship hit Florida she'd take her break. Had her when she'd do the BOS/TPA Repo every yr. Now Serenade does the BOS/Florida Repos I do every yr(except 2017) Agree, one of the ones I remember, most can't remember name after cruise...

She is the only CD I remember. She is a TOTAL ASSET for Royal Caribbean and I wish there were more like her. She was hands on for everything and she would remember your name. All the other CD's are never around except to go on stage in the evenings. NOT what I consider as a good CD.

We had the privileged of sailing with Clo on our March Break Anthem Cruise. Our group had a great time with her. From what I gathered, she is scaling back and was just filling in for some regular CDs that were taking small breaks.

dp

We had Clo on our Adventure TA a few years back. Totally natural and not in your face. She put on a brunch in the lounge for Irish people as there were around 80 Irish passport holders which was nice. Her Quest was also excellent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She is the only CD I remember. She is a TOTAL ASSET for Royal Caribbean and I wish there were more like her. She was hands on for everything and she would remember your name. All the other CD's are never around except to go on stage in the evenings. NOT what I consider as a good CD.

Same here. She is so nice, funny and friendly and seems to enjoy interacting with the passengers.