Carnival Liberty

Yellowjacket1799

Good morning,

It’s been about three years since I’ve sailed on Carnival and was hoping someone could fill me in on any changes to events and activities and I have a few other questions.

1. Does anyone have a copy of recent fun times for the 4 day itinerary on Liberty? I’ve searched all over online and the most recent I can find were from last May or the 3 day itinerary.

2. Are they doing Quest on the shorter trips?

3. Do they still do the white night?

4. Do they have a 70’s or 80’s theme night? I saw a video on Youtuve for an 80’s theme night on another Carnival ship that I never saw in the past when I sailed. It looked like a lot of fun.

Thanks for all your help in advance!

activities can change from sailing to sailing. The shows will be about the same time etc.

there is no way the 4 day sailings have everything that the 7 day ones do. including quest or White party.

they do have other stuff like the hasbro game show. and the newly wed game

Yellow Jacket, huh? As in a GT Yellow Jacket?

I'm curious as well. I'm debating doing a 3 day on the Liberty in March as a quick end of spring break getaway. I'm going to keep watching to see if I can snag a last minute deal. I always book 9-12 months in advance, so thinking about booking last minute makes me a little anxious, so I'm trying to gather as much info on the Liberty as I can.

@Natefish, yes Rambling Wreck.

@Chapster, cool! It will be a blast.

I know they won’t have as many activities as the seven day trips, but I was hoping they at least did the white night and at least a dedicated hour for 70’s or 80’s. I’ve done a few shorter cruises over the years, but I don’t recall any of them having so little activity on the roll call. Either way, I’m sure they will have karaoke and the club will be open after 11pm so it will be fun!

We did the four night Liberty in October. There was no white night or 70s theme night for the entire ship. I know some of the bars did a 70-80s thing. We loved the piano bar, as did a lot of people on the ship. It was packed every night. I used the carnival hub so I didn't keep my fun times. I really enjoyed this trip. Nice for a quick get away.