UK Reviews of the Week by Presto2, jlloyd & betabet!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Oceana A super Easter Break on a 'pretty ship' by Presto2

We last sailed on the Oceana in 2010 and having done 3 cruises since on the Celebrity Silhouette jumped at the chance of returning to P&O for a week's cruise over Easter. We were interested to see the difference between P&O and Celebrity and how we would enjoy P&O after a 4 year absence. I am pleased to say that we had a great time - ok some things were not perfect, but overall it was excellent value for money. The plus points were: *Easy embarkation - very well organised and we were on the ship very quickly. Continue reading... A super Easter Break on a 'pretty ship'

Star Princess 20th Wedding Anniversary Cruise by jlloyd

This cruise has been one that my husband and I have been waiting to go on for quite sometime. We love the days at sea and find them very relaxing. Having never seen Hawaii before we were very excited coupled with our 20th Wedding Anniversary we couldn't wait. We booked a pre-cruise night at the LAX Marriott Hotel with transfers. The hotel was comfortable and the public rooms were really large and clean. The pool area is super but the rooms are starting to show their wear and tear. The transfer was quick and efficient, we were told to leave our bags in our room and they were collected from there and taken to the ship. When we arrived at the port we were taken to the door of the terminal, just a short escalator ride up to the check-in, all so easy. Continue reading... 20th Wedding Anniversary Cruise

Island Escape What a fantastic value holiday had so much fun, can't wait to go back by betabet

I have been on 5 previous cruises, the last one being more than 12 years ago. I am 48 and all I can say is cruising has changed so much in that time (for the better). This cruise is quite informal, you can dress up if you wish, which I did most nights. To start with cabins are small but perfect. I had an inside on deck 5 with a brilliant shower. No problems what so ever, it was very quiet and comfortable. The steward attended to us very well. There is a TV and a hairdryer, 2 hanging spaces and 2 sets of 4 drawers, a dressing table with mirror, and a chair. Food was also very good. Choice of 2 restaurants, one for 24 hour dining. Food always plentiful and hot. Breakfasts were brilliant. There are an additional 2 restaurants which have a supplement, we went once and it was lovely. They do afternoon teas (amazing) Indian nights etc. Continue reading... Excellent experience - a few niggles

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin