Magic deck 1

Moonlighting

I am booking last minute spring break on magic. Not a lot left. I have never stayed on deck 1. But they have family suite with 2 bathrooms and I’m bringing 2 teenage girls. Is there way to search room reviews? I have tried YouTube and can’t find reviews. Help!!!

It’s mid ship.

The cabins (Deluxe Ocean View) are larger, but the extra space is in the bathrooms, and closets. Due to the length of the entrance hall because there are two bathrooms, you get an extra closet. The one bath has toilet, sink and shower; the other bath has sink and tub/shower (small tub). These pictures are of 1358:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Sorry for no bathroom pictures, but with two sinks, you also have two shelf areas. Have the girls each choose a bathroom/sink for their 'products'. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

With two teens, you will undoubtedly have many items to plug/charge. At the desk you have one outlet with two US plugs:

enhance

Traveling with two Kindles, an ipad and two iphones, plus fitbits, we augment this with a power cube (get the one with out surge protection) and another double USB plug. the power cube has two USB ports as well as four outlets (but you can't get to the one on the bottom).

enhance

There is also a 230v European outlet. Bring a US adapter and you can use it for anything that is duak voltage.

enhance

enhance

EM

it is strange being on bottom deck? going up to leave ship and everything else? noise?

It’s actually awesome when you come back from port. You don’t have to wait for the elevators. Just walk up 1 flight of stairs and you are on your Deck. #WINNING

Sent from my iPhone using Forums