The YUMMERS are back!!!!!!

cruznon

HOLA!!!!! We're BACK !!!!

Just got home from the YUM YUM MAN cruise! What a week!! I can't ever remember laughing so much --ever!!! We had spectacular weather, great service, and an AFT 5 sailaway party that spread along the entire deck from corner to corner--approx 70+ YUMMERS!

Lots hugs and good-byes were said last night and then this morning as we headed homeward.

It was such a fantastic experience that many of us have booked cabins for the YUMMERS ARE COMING II for next year!!!!

I 'm sure today and tomorrow many will join in here and photos will be posted.

Hope some of you can join us....ALL for YUM and YUM for ALL!!!!

I need to start through all the bags.... hmmmmm....for some reason, the floor seems to be swaying:D

I got home by 1:15 p.m., Pacific time. Am I the first to post that I'm home???

Great cruise, wonderful crew, lovely ship, excellent food, tight slots, fabulous Yummers, beautiful itinerary.

I'm so happy to have met everyone. This really was fun. Gotta do this again.

Tom and Lisa are back home and unpacked:)

We walked in about 1:30, had to take a taxi home but that was still good since son is back to work after the Monte Carlo reopened yesterday.

So all is well in Las Vegas but sure wish we were still with our Yummer friends.

HOLA YUMMERS

Is it happy hour yet??? Miss you already and have my countdown clock set up for next year.

Hugs to all of you that we didn't get to personally hug goodbye. Hope everyone arrives home safe and sound.

This was a trip that will never be forgotten -- and so many wonderful people and memories. THANK YOU ALL.

Peggy...loved listening to my ipod while on my aft veranda.

Lisa, saw Bede many times and after the first hello from Lisa and Tom, she was our friend. What did you two do with her?:rolleyes:

Oh Carol Welcome Home, I am so glad. Bede is such a sweet heart. We more or less adopted her. We bonded with her right away and wish she could be on every HAL ship we sailed on. I am so glad you saw her and said hello from us.:)

Archived