Cruise Critic Site Problems

larry1365

Found my own workaround. Searched under my thread on forums and it brought up "Viking Sun 12/15/17 World Cruise." Was able to get in that way. Still no pull downs on my profile. Many propblems still being reported on the opening Community Page under ""Report Bugs & Glitches."

Fastest way to get there is to use the navigator bar at the top of every page (Cruise Critic >Boards >Cruise Lines “P – Z” > Viking Ocean > Cruise Critic Site Problems ). Click on Boards and Report Bugs and Glitches is in the top section, below the headers. Use it not only to report problems but to get help from fellow members.

I had problems logging into the discussion forum. Wrote to Cruisecritic.com at community@cruisecritic.com and still have not had a response. Then checked a member mentioned in the Holland America site that if we go to: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/usercp.php , which ask you to register. As you have already registered, go underneath the registration box and there is another box that allows you to LOG IN. And if you do that, you will get in and you can send in messages again.

Wish CruiseCritic.com would look into this as this would have kept off so many members from participating.

I had problems logging into the discussion forum. Wrote to Cruisecritic.com at community@cruisecritic.com and still have not had a response. Then checked a member mentioned in the Holland America site that if we go to: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/usercp.php , which ask you to register. As you have already registered, go underneath the registration box and there is another box that allows you to LOG IN. And if you do that, you will get in and you can send in messages again.

Wish CruiseCritic.com would look into this as this would have kept off so many members from participating.

I hope you shared this comment in the "Report Bugs and Glitches" forum, where the powers that be are at least reading on a regular basis.

Thanks for helping each other out here!

We've reported the problem!

Thanks,

Laura

Laura, Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for reporting this problem --and thanks to whoever for getting rid of the Chinese troll so quickly! I really thought that we would be stuck with him until Friday morning because of the holiday.