Aircraft layout - seat selection web site?

gert

Does anyone know of a web site that will show an aircraft's seating layout? I have been given my seats for our Miami - Barcelona flight and would like to double check that my father who has Alzheimer's is near a bathroom. I booked these flight so far in advance that they have even changed the type of aircraft on me. YIKES! :confused: We are now on Iberia's Airbus 346 as opposed to a Boeing 747.

Usually I would suggest that you try either SeatGuru (better for US airlines) and SeatExpert (more international coverage). However, neither has anything for Iberia at this time.

I couldn't find a seat layout on the Iberia website, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist there.....sorry.

In general, I'd call back to Iberia and ask for a pair of seats at the rear of the aircraft (rows 45+) -- always lavatories back there. Get a window and aisle (340-600 is a 2-4-2 config) so that he is between you and the wall of the plane. If you are in Business, get seats at the front, again a window and aisle (biz is 2-2-2).

Do you have specific flight/date booked? I can check seat layout availability to see if those areas are open.

Great web site Dan, thanks.

Unfortunately, Iberia is not listed. I did find a couple of versions of an Airbus A346 under Virgin Atlantic and Cathay Pacific but my parents seat numbers were not visible on the map :cool: . They are 28L and 28 J.

Archived