UK Reviews of the Week by alan9945, Jeff Wood & JOCKYDOO!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Celebrity Solstice Great Holiday Down Under!!! Long Review by alan9945

We have recently returned from an 18 day cruise on the Celebrity Solstice from Auckland to Perth. I have recently read several reviews of the previous cruise to ours and cannot believe that our experience can have been so different. We had a great time! We have cruised over 10 times with Cunard, Celebrity, Princess, P&O, Ocean Village, Royal Caribbean and Thomson so have a lot of experience of cruising. As we live in the UK and don’t particularly like long flights we decided to break up the journey by visiting our son in Dubai, stopping in Singapore before flying to Melbourne to see my sister. We used Emirates for all of our flights and found them to be exceptional for food, entertainment and seat pitch even though we were in Economy. The other huge benefit of Emirates is their luggage allowance of 30Kgs each which is essential when spending nearly 5 weeks away from home. Continue reading... Great Holiday Down Under!!! Long Review

Azura My first cruise by Jeff Wood

Started well, flight to Barbados on the new Thomson Dreamliner was fantastic. We had the Premium upgrade and it was amazing, the service was superb ! Great not having to worry about getting cases from the airport too. When we got to our cabin we met our cabin steward, Ana. She was lovely, very helpful and friendly. The ship itself is massive, and I know lots of people struggled to find their way around, but personally I didn't have that problem, we soon worked out how to get to the various areas. Food. We had freedom dining, and we dined in the Meridian Restaurant, which I thought was very nice. I thought the food was great, no complaints from me. I think anyone who complains about the food must be living on a different planet to me, or certainly used to eating in expensive restaurants every night, which OK I admit I'm not. Also, the predominately Indian restaurant staff did an amazing job !, They were all very professional ,efficient and friendly. Continue reading... My first cruise

MSC Armonia EXCELLENT CRUISE by JOCKYDOO

We booked last minute and paid £199 each for an inside cabin but were upgraded to an inside which was nice. I think this may have been because we have cruised a dozen times with other cruise lines. Anyway we knew this was a much smaller ship than we were used to so our expectations were not high. Check in was fast and efficient and within 20 minutes of arriving at check in we were in our cabin. Cabin was spotless and had everything needed including a safe. We always had constant hot water. Cabin staff were very good and very attentive. Continue reading... EXCELLENT CRUISE

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin