UK Reviews of the Week by Apcwmwl, Bodster & Rosie@47!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Marco Polo Exactly as Described on the Box by Apcwmwl

Subject: Cruise P414: The Baltic Cities & St.Petersburg 6th-18th May 2014 1. The port: Embarkation procedure was straightforward except that having arrived 15 minutes prior to the booked time 1300, unloaded luggage etc., we then had to make our way to the car parking site some 1km away, returning on the shuttle bus after it had filled, where we then found the 3 buses arriving from Victoria disgorging a substantial number of passengers prior to their scheduled time (1330), which forced a wait at the rear of the queue to check in. Continue reading... Exactly as Described on the Box

Thomson Dream Great Week on the Dream by Bodster

We have never had a holiday onboard a cruise ship so I cant compare to any other ships and I am not going to try, but I will give an honest review for a ‘1st time cruiser’. The reason for choosing the Thomson Dream was for the Itinerary, flight from a local airport and the reviews on here. We chose to do the Mediterranean medley from the 17th to the 24th of May. Transfer from Palma airport to the ship was slick and hassle free, check in was swift and we were soon given our cabin, travelling with our 2 sons (age 4 and 7) we booked an outside plus cabin. We were given a cabin on deck 5, 5136. Clean, spacious and an excellent cabin steward named ‘Jaya’. He must have worked so hard as our cabin was always spotless and he was great with the kids. Continue reading... Great Week on the Dream

Island Escape Great fun on a budget by Rosie@47

This was my 22nd cruise but the first one on the Island Escape. We booked it for the choice of ports visited, the limited time at sea and the overall price. Having usually travelled with PO and Royal Carribean we were under no illusions of what to expect from this cruise ( my first cruise was on MV Bolero years ago! ). But we loved it!!! So easy flying from. Bournemouth , no rushing around so relaxing start to our holiday . Palma airport and transfer to the ship was also easy and there was no time wasted getting us aboard the ship where we were greeted by friendly staff. Our cabin was on deck 4, lower down than we normally would choose but although a bit dated it was spotlessly clean Continue reading... Great fun on a budget

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin