UK Reviews of the Week by JaneGallacher, W and W & Magickpyggie!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Ryndam Exceptional cruise on the glorious Ryndam by JaneGallacher

This was our first experience with Holland America, having cruised before on Royal Caribbean. What can I say....we LOVED this amazing, beautiful ship and her exceptional crew. Embarkation was very smooth, with our cases delivered promptly. One thing that really stood out to us was the feeling of space on this ship - there were never crowds or queues anywhere!! I think the explanation is that there are so many different areas to go on the ship - it took us our whole cruise to find all the different places you could sit/lounge!! Continue reading... Exceptional cruise on the glorious Ryndam

Liberty of the Seas First cruise and won't be our last by W and W

We chose this as our first cruise because it ticked all the boxes for us. 1. It was in the Med. Not known for rough seas so hopefully no seasick problems. 2. It covered the period of our silver wedding anniversary. 3. The stops allowed me to do 2 things that are on my bucket list. (The Colosseum / Pompeii) 4. It was 7 days, so if we didn't like it by day 3 there wasn't too long to endure it. We had a couple of days in Barcelona first, which was only spoiled by the tourist bus, which only had 50% of the audio plugs working. The journey to the ship was an experience, with all the taxis jostling to get there quickly. Embarkation was quick and incredibly efficient. Luggage taken from us on arrival, and a friendly check in clerk. Then a walk past the first of around 100 photo points and we were on. OMG it's a big ship. Dis-embarkation was just as speedy and organised. Continue reading... First cruise and won't be our last

Norwegian Jewel NCL Jewel through the Panama Canal 100 by Magickpyggie

This is a lengthy review, and I will try to break it down into stages, we were travelling in our favourite Suite, 10500 at the very front so we would have a grandstand view of all the activities. We are Platinum Latitudes and had pre-purchased all our tours and the Ultimate Dining Package (UDP) of which more later. We flew London to LA with Air New Zealand on the Hobbit Special and had a fantastic flight in Premium Economy, stayed two nights in LA then moved to the Crowne Plaza in San Pedro where we met up with some of the Roll Call members. Continue reading... NCL Jewel through the Panama Canal 100

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin