NCL Main Dining Menus New 2018

jamepa2001mx

Last I heard they have not been released yet.

The Getaway was suppose to have switched on 8/26. The head chef on the Getaway was kinda pointing out menu items that were the same and menu items that were new (basically switching out things that were not ordered frequently or that got poor comments for new items). On a few nights it was about 50/50 old and new entrees.

Although impossible to photograph (because of reflections), examples of the new menus are shown on https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56779045&postcount=94

NCL rotates their main dining rooms through a set of 14 menus.

The Getaway was suppose to have switched on 8/26. The head chef on the Getaway was kinda pointing out menu items that were the same and menu items that were new (basically switching out things that were not ordered frequently or that got poor comments for new items). On a few nights it was about 50/50 old and new entrees.

Although impossible to photograph (because of reflections), examples of the new menus are shown on https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56779045&postcount=94

NCL rotates their main dining rooms through a set of 14 menus.

Thanks very much

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Forums mobile app

If you are browsing in Chrome, do this: right click on the pictures and choose "open in new tab". Go to the new tab and hover the mouse then click when you see the magnifying class "+". Get a napkin. Read and drool.

I am sure there is a similar way to do this in Firefox and Edge and Internet Exploder.

Edit: OK I cannot wait 58 days now. I want 4 appetizers and 2 mains per meal!

Edited by PelicanBill

• 3 weeks later...
I am doing a baltic cruise on the Breakaway, boarding this sunday.. hope we can enjoy the new menus, I will send pics of the MDR menus

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Forums mobile app

That would be great we will be on the breakaway in January. We would love a review of any of the restaurants.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be interested to see when Breakaway gets the new menus since there is one more Baltic cruise and then the transatlantic. I imagine they have a lot of changes to the resupply manifest to do... why get Europe ports retooled with a month left? New York will be ready given Gem and Escape already needing the new supplies.

• 3 weeks later...