Windstar upgrade fairy!

Ski Mom 2

Dare I say the upgrade fairy came to visit?! Opened an email from Windstar and low and behold they would like to upgrade us complimentary from our cabin to a suite! (But if we’d like to keep our original cabin, we just need to let them know...NOT!)

We are just alittle more than 4 months out and I couldn't be more thrilled! And did I mention it’s an upgrade for all 25 days or as I like to call it, our back2back2back? Celebrating our 25th anniversary and my husband’s 65th birthday just got a whole lot better. Thanks Windstar upgrade fairy!

That's really lucky. We are about to do back to back 18 days, on Starbreeze, for our 30th anniversary. No upgrade for us. In fact, I didn't book them at the same time, and we will have to change cabins. Oh well, happy to be on vacation.

Happy anniversary cruisencrazy! When you first board ask them if there is availability for you to at least stay in the same cabin and/or upgrade. This was our concern as well and it took our WS rep awhile to sort out so we were going to be in the same cabin the entire time. I never expected this and didn’t even think this kind of thing really happened. You will have a wonderful time!

Happy anniversary cruisencrazy! When you first board ask them if there is availability for you to at least stay in the same cabin and/or upgrade. This was our concern as well and it took our WS rep awhile to sort out so we were going to be in the same cabin the entire time. I never expected this and didn’t even think this kind of thing really happened. You will have a wonderful time!

Thanks 🥂

Dare I say the upgrade fairy came to visit?! Opened an email from Windstar and low and behold they would like to upgrade us complimentary from our cabin to a suite! (But if we’d like to keep our original cabin, we just need to let them know...NOT!)

We are just alittle more than 4 months out and I couldn't be more thrilled! And did I mention it’s an upgrade for all 25 days or as I like to call it, our back2back2back? Celebrating our 25th anniversary and my husband’s 65th birthday just got a whole lot better. Thanks Windstar upgrade fairy!

Good for you! Enjoy. Which ship and when?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank you Redtravel and sb44!

We are on the Wind Surf originating in Lisbon to Barcelona to Rome and around Sicily and back to Rome in September. There are so many ports to look at I find myself not knowing where to start!

Thank you Redtravel and sb44!

We are on the Wind Surf originating in Lisbon to Barcelona to Rome and around Sicily and back to Rome in September. There are so many ports to look at I find myself not knowing where to start!

We did Lisbon Barcelona and Rome Venice . Lots of same ports. Strenz knows lots of the around Sicily. Always happy to share. You will love this! Had some great tour guides along the way.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We did Lisbon to Barcelona and Barcelona to Rome on the Star Legend. We had a great time. Ports were good. French Riviera was fantastic. Even in the rain, Portofino was beautiful. Loved the visit to the Villa Dorrazo in Santa Marguerita. We are returning to the French and Italian Riviera soon.

• 2 months later...

We just got a random upgrade on our November Tahiti itinerary. Not a huge deal as the cabins are pretty much all the same. But we’d booked B, which is this lowest class and are now AX. That’s three steps up and five months out.

Online the options now say “call” for B so I guess they’re selling those well and have AX left.

Congrats Milepig!

My theory is WS realized they could sell our original cabin three times over and probably didn't have a lot of bites on a suite for all 3 cruises. Whatever the reason, I don't really care cause we win!!

Have a great time in Tahiti! I'd love to go there one day too.