Getaway May 13-20 Review

natefish95

• 1 month later...
Nate, do you have copies of day 6 & 7 dailies you could post? Thanks:)

I always wonder why in the world anyone is so consumed with the "dailies" as try as I might, I never seem to find ANY new thing in them! Other than the possibility of shows that is? Anyway, LOVED your review and your attitude! We on the the Getaway in October (3rd time?) and will try to just go with the "flow" as you seem to do so effortlessly!

I always wonder why in the world anyone is so consumed with the "dailies" as try as I might, I never seem to find ANY new thing in them! Other than the possibility of shows that is? Anyway, LOVED your review and your attitude! We on the the Getaway in October (3rd time?) and will try to just go with the "flow" as you seem to do so effortlessly!

haha I don't quite understand either, but I guess some people really like to plan. That's not my style, but I know with families they have a need to schedule things and plan. Having a few drinks definitely helps you be more relaxed. Hope y'all have an amazing cruise! All the promos that keep stacking up for Getaway cruises make it very tempting to go on again.

haha I don't quite understand either, but I guess some people really like to plan. That's not my style, but I know with families they have a need to schedule things and plan. Having a few drinks definitely helps you be more relaxed. Hope y'all have an amazing cruise! All the promos that keep stacking up for Getaway cruises make it very tempting to go on again.

The promos AND the CAS discount made it an offer that I "could not refuse!" ....and we need another cruise.....but doesn't everyone! Congrats on your graduation too!

I am traveling with a group and we are trying to make dinner plans around shows. If it were just me or 1 other person, I wouldn’t need them.