Seattle Port Valet: overnight?

NoVAgeek

Does anyone know if the Port of Seattle will valet bags from Pier 91 to Sea-Tac for a flight leaving the next day? We're disembarking from Emerald Princess on Sunday, August 5th, but our flight back to the east coast isn't until Monday morning. I don't see any information about this on their site, but will inquire via email (and report back here) if no one here has an answer. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know if the Port of Seattle will valet bags from Pier 91 to Sea-Tac for a flight leaving the next day? We're disembarking from Emerald Princess on Sunday, August 5th, but our flight back to the east coast isn't until Monday morning. I don't see any information about this on their site, but will inquire via email (and report back here) if no one here has an answer. Thanks in advance!

No, the service will not handle next-day departures.

Tom

Just saw this. We have a flight next year leaving Seattle at 7.20pm after disembarking a cruise. Is there a port service which will send on our luggage to the airport while we spend a bit of time in Seattle before the flight?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just saw this. We have a flight next year leaving Seattle at 7.20pm after disembarking a cruise. Is there a port service which will send on our luggage to the airport while we spend a bit of time in Seattle before the flight?

Give them a call at 407-284-1231 and ask.

Tom

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There are certain airlines that have a cutoff time on the back end. I want to say it Southwest that they do not accept luggage for any flights after 6pm