Majesty of the Seas Show Times

Hi there~

New to RC. What are the evening show times on Majesty of the Seas? We are currently on the wait list for My Time dining and are trying to figure out if we should choose 5:30 pm or 8pm.

Thank you for your help.

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that they are like most other ships and offer an early and later show. I pesonally like early dining because I don't like to eat right before I go to bed, but that is purely a matter of personal preference. Enjoy your cruise. I can't speak to Majesty from pesonal experience because my cruise is in two weeks. After that, I'll know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually it is the other way around. Day 1 there is usually a single welcome aboard show around 7:30. Other days there are two shows whose times are based around early show (6:00?) for the late MDR seating and then a later show (8:00) for the early MDR seating.

MDR is main dining room. MTD is my time where you basically can go whenever you want (although I would still recommend reservations if you can).

Thank you! This is really helpful. Based on your feedback, I changed my dining time from 8:00 to 5:30. We are wait listed for MTD but is it worth it if one still needs to make reservations? If so, what time would you reserve?

Thank you! This is really helpful. Based on your feedback, I changed my dining time from 8:00 to 5:30. We are wait listed for MTD but is it worth it if one still needs to make reservations? If so, what time would you reserve?

I'd reserve a time close to one of the traditional dining times, to be convenient for the shows.

Even if you stay with your early dining time, you don't have to eat in the MDR but be courteous and let them know that you will not be coming, so no one is waiting for you. You can opt to eat free in the WJ buffet or pay an extra fee to eat in any of the specialty restaurants. If you are in the MDR, just let them know when your show is scheduled and they will make sure you make it in plenty of time!;)

BTW, when are you cruising in October? We are cruising to Cuba on Majesty on October 24-29, 2018!!

Edited by SilkySal
add

Thanks for the help! :)

Silky Sal, we are on the same cruise!! Looking forward to it! :)

Fantastic!! Our group of 11 also has the first seating in the MDR so maybe we'll see you in there!!;) Also, come and join my informal roll call at the site below! Even though RCI and CC does not provide a free on-board Meet & Mingle, I went ahead and started a roll call for those cruising this week, so we can chat and possibly do our own meet and greet on board!:cool:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2564656

Haven't had much luck with people joining the roll call and it's almost time for final payment. If you recognize me on board from my picture here, please say hello!! :D

The shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional dining times. Main/early seating goes to the AFTER dinner show. Late seating goes to the BEFORE dinner show. MTD...it's up to you to eat to see whichever show you want to see. They are both the same.

There is also a "late-night" adult show around 10:30 pm...anyone can go to that, as dinner service is finished.