Help with planning my days in port

Kroozen

Hello,

I'm going to Bermuda in August on the NCL Dawn, and just wanted some feedback on my plan. I've been to Bermuda twice before, but looking for some feedback regarding my plan/order of things. How does the following sound?

Sunday: We dock at 1pm, so I was thinking about trying to get off the ship by 2p, and then taking a taxi over to Horseshoe Bay. I plan on staying there until we have to give the chairs in umbrellas back, and then taking a taxi back to the dockyard for a sunset cruise, and then back to the ship for a late dinner.

Monday: Taking the early NCL Ferry to St. George. After exploring St. George for an hour, walk to Tobacco Bay, stay for a few hours, and then lunch. After lunch, take a taxi to Alexandria Battery for some sea glass, then back to St. George to catch the ferry. (What time does the last Ferry leave to go back to the dockyard?)

Tuesday: Jet Ski or Catamaran tour in the morning, then back to the dockyard and a few hours at Snorkel Park Beach. I'd like to be back on the ship by 3pm since we leave at 5pm.

You are certainly not over planing which is good. The only comment is that a 2017 returnee from Bermuda posted that her grand daughter's sea glass was confiscated as she was boarding the cruise ship.

The last NCL complimentary ferry departs St George's at 5pm.

SBtS

Thanks for the heads up about the sea glass. Now that you mention it, a shell that I had found last time was confiscated as I boarded the ship, so maybe I'll scrap Alexandria's Battery and replace it with something else. Maybe I'll do a tour of one of the caves.