Norwegian Escape What are the best beaches in Bermuda

eyes55

We have been to Horseshoe beach and we loved it but I would like to go to another beach.

There are a lot of beaches other than Horseshoe. The main question I would ask is do facilities, concessions and chair rentals matter to you? Some great beaches only have port-a potties and maybe not even that.

Other beaches, Elbow has been mentioned. There is also Warwick Long Bay. I also recommend the walk between Warwick and Horseshoe. There is John Smith's Bay. Those are South Shore beaches.

Then there is St. George’s. Take the ferry over and there is Tobacco Bay. Tobacco Bay is small but has facilities, a concession and chair rentals. There are some other beaches at that end.

We have been to Horseshoe beach and we loved it but I would like to go to another beach.

Does ease of getting to the beach matter? HSB is a 25-30 minute ride away depending on mode. All the beaches mentioned so far will take longer to get to. You could walk to Snorkel Park Beach, but you would be disappointed there if you loved HSB.

SBtS

You can buy your way onto some private beaches. One visit we got a room for a night at Rosewood Tuckers Point, spent the night off the ship and spent 2 days on their spectacular stretch of private beach with full facilities, restaurant and fresh water pools. In the height of the summer season this is a very expensive alternative but early and late in the season it's not as bad. We also have had the ability to use the Mid Ocean Club, also in Tuckers, through a relationship they have with our club back home. Again, won't work for everyone but the beaches in Tuckers I think are the best on the island, granted they take extra effort and resources to access.

You can buy your way onto some private beaches. One visit we got a room for a night at Rosewood Tuckers Point, spent the night off the ship and spent 2 days on their spectacular stretch of private beach with full facilities, restaurant and fresh water pools. In the height of the summer season this is a very expensive alternative but early and late in the season it's not as bad. We also have had the ability to use the Mid Ocean Club, also in Tuckers, through a relationship they have with our club back home. Again, won't work for everyone but the beaches in Tuckers I think are the best on the island, granted they take extra effort and resources to access.

thanks

There are a lot of beaches other than Horseshoe. The main question I would ask is do facilities, concessions and chair rentals matter to you? Some great beaches only have port-a potties and maybe not even that.

Other beaches, Elbow has been mentioned. There is also Warwick Long Bay. I also recommend the walk between Warwick and Horseshoe. There is John Smith's Bay. Those are South Shore beaches.

Then there is St. George’s. Take the ferry over and there is Tobacco Bay. Tobacco Bay is small but has facilities, a concession and chair rentals. There are some other beaches at that end.

thanks

Does ease of getting to the beach matter? HSB is a 25-30 minute ride away depending on mode. All the beaches mentioned so far will take longer to get to. You could walk to Snorkel Park Beach, but you would be disappointed there if you loved HSB.

SBtS

thanks