Sailing Emerald this Saturday

TravelFun251

Hello all. I believe I saw it earlier but can't locate it. Does anyone's know where I can locate the itinerary for this coming week? And are there any speciality nights/events on the ship, besides formal,night, we need to pack for?

We leave tomorrow night for Seattle and no one hasn't even laid out clothes! Today is jam packed with 11th hour vacation prep in my house. :o

You should have a document from Princess called a "Travel Summary." If you can't find it, you can go to your Cruise Personalizer and retrieve it, there. I went to the Princess web site, and it appears that this is your itinerary.

Date / Port / Arrive / Depart

Sun, Jun 24 / Seattle, Washington / / 04:00 pm

Mon, Jun 25 / At Sea

Tue, Jun 26 / Ketchikan, Alaska / 06:00 am / 03:00 pm

Wed, Jun 27 / Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska (Scenic Cruising) / 07:00 am / 11:00 am

Wed, Jun 27 / Juneau, Alaska / 02:30 pm / 11:15 pm

Thu, Jun 28 / Skagway, Alaska / 07:00 am/05:00 pm

Fri, Jun 29 / At Sea

Sat, Jun 30 / Victoria, British Columbia / 07:00 pm / 11:59 pm

Sun, Jul 1 / Seattle, Washington / 07:00 am

Sorry, formatting did not carry over. I tried to clean it up, a bit.

Your Travel Summary will also advise that there will be two "Formal Nights." The dates of the formal nights will be announced on board.

The dining room dress request for other nights will be "Smart Casual." Shorts, sneakers, tank tops, stressed jeans, ball caps are discouraged. Dress for breakfasts and lunches can be more casual. I can't imagine any other special dress requirements while you are on board. For the most part, we just dress comfortably.

Regarding packing, my one piece of advice is to plan for some rain. In our four Alaska cruises, only one had no rain. If it doesn't rain, don't complain.

We were on this cruise last week and the formal nights were the 2 sea days (Monday & Friday). Since we were at the Crown Grill on Monday and were too tired by Friday and just went to the buffet, we did not participate in formal nights for this cruise. There were MANY others like us and in the evening at the shows and lounges we did not feel at all out of place. (We do tend to dress a little nicer in the evening most days, so long pants instead of shorts, no tshirts, etc.) but saw plenty of completely casual in the evenings around the ship every day.