C&A Youth program?

Does anyone know if this is still around and what comes with it? I enrolled my daughter and the info says she should get our status but it doesn't say GOLD Next to her on the reservation. Just wondering if I need to call and do something or if it will happen regardless?

They did away with the youth program a long while ago, and it was only around for a very short time.

Now your children will match your status, but won't get any youth amenities of their own as they once did 10+ years ago.

My kids are mid-20's now, and I think they only received youth C&A benefits on 1 or 2 cruises in the early 2000's. I don't even remember what their special benefits were.

Now your children will match your status, but won't get any youth amenities of their own as they once did 10+ years ago.

I don't have it have it handy, but some have posted the kids coupons loaded on the Seapass card - very limited compared with adults but they do have a few.

I don't have it have it handy, but some have posted the kids coupons loaded on the Seapass card - very limited compared with adults but they do have a few.

You're correct. My kids got their own coupons loaded onto their Seapass on our last cruise in February. I know they got some kind of discount at Ben and Jerry's. I don't remember what else.

ETA

I found the paper. It was BOGO ice cream pop at Ben & Jerry's. 25% off one coffee beverage. 10% off of internet. $5 bonus when you purchase $10 arcade credits. $25 bonus when you purchas $25 in arcade credits. BOGO movie rental.

Kids that are C&A members also get a gift. 6-8 age group gets twistable crayons, the 9-11 get a nice drawstring bag. I don't remember what my granddaughters got at the 3-5 level. Gifts are left in the cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's awesome! They had cancelled that for a while, when my kids were the appropriate age, so for 1-2 cruises they got something, and then didn't get it for the next several cruises.

Glad they brought it back!

Kids that are C&A members also get a gift. 6-8 age group gets twistable crayons, the 9-11 get a nice drawstring bag. I don't remember what my granddaughters got at the 3-5 level. Gifts are left in the cabin.

I can't recall my daughter getting any gift on her cruises recently.

No they don't. [emoji20] My kids are Diamond and they didn't get anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Don't get me started. Why they can't pay attention to even the easiest of details and be consistent across the fleet is pathetic. And why do kids not get comparable benefits through C&A? No internet credit. No photo. No BOGO soda. Etc. At least they weren't banished from the Diamond Lounge on LOTS like I hear they are on some ships! Sometimes it's the little things that make a difference and these kids are their future revenue.

No they don't. [emoji20] My kids are Diamond and they didn't get anything.

Well, if they are C&A members, they are supposed to get a gift. If it doesn't show up, check with your stateroom attendant or the Loyalty Ambassador. I can't remember a cruise where they didn't receive the gift.

Well, if they are C&A members, they are supposed to get a gift. If it doesn't show up, check with your stateroom attendant or the Loyalty Ambassador. I can't remember a cruise where they didn't receive the gift.

Agree. I only recall one cruise where DD didn't receive something, we enquired and the gift was soon delivered to our cabin.

My teenagers were first timers on Royal last week. They didn't get our gold status, and they didn't get any gifts either. Bummer - I wish I'd known.

Well, now they are Gold level. Also, be sure to contact Royal's C&A department and link them to you before they turn 18. This way they will benefit from any level changes you make.

My teenagers were first timers on Royal last week. They didn't get our gold status, and they didn't get any gifts either. Bummer - I wish I'd known.

Make sure you register them for C&A. It's not automatic. If they have their own C&A number, they should get a gift. If they don't, go speak with the Loyalty Ambassador to make sure they are set up correctly.

I don't know if kids in teen program get gifts. Lanyards are given out when you register for Adventure Ocean on your cruise.

Make sure you register them for C&A. It's not automatic. If they have their own C&A number, they should get a gift. If they don't, go speak with the Loyalty Ambassador to make sure they are set up correctly.

I don't know if kids in teen program get gifts. Lanyards are given out when you register for Adventure Ocean on your cruise.

Thanks. I got them all C&A numbers before we left, but no gifts. I also don't think they specifically "registered" for the Adventure Ocean program; they just attended a number of teen activities, contests, dances, etc., and hung out in the teen club. I don't think there was any formal registration for the older kids.

My kids have their own number but never received gifts except for the lanyard when they were still young enough for AO. I may be mistaken but I think those were given out to all the kids in AO whether or not they were C&A members.