Room change after cruise docs issued

Esilef

I was able to change my assigned room after my cruise documents were issued.

Will royal update these documents with the new cabin number or will they just go by what is in their computer system?

My luggage tags have the old cabin number on as well. Will these be updated or should I just write the new cabin number on them myself?

We have booked a lot of shore excursions. Will my tickets be issued to the right room?

I was able to change my assigned room after my cruise documents were issued.

Will royal update these documents with the new cabin number or will they just go by what is in their computer system?

My luggage tags have the old cabin number on as well. Will these be updated or should I just write the new cabin number on them myself?

We have booked a lot of shore excursions. Will my tickets be issued to the right room?

You can call Royal and they will reissue the luggage tags or send you one that you can copy. Your excursions will follow your new booking.

In my experience, if you change cabins a few days before sailing, there may be confusion onboard. When we did this once, we encountered a few anomalies onboard. The dining computers thought that there were four people in our 2-person cabin (both us and the former occupants). We didn't get some of the things delivered to our cabin that we were expecting; I think they were delivered to our previously booked cabin.

The strangest problem was that our SeaPass cards didn't have the folio numbers printed on them. This caused some problems and had to be fixed by Guest Services.