Is Persian Garden Still an Elite Perk?

lvz2cruz

A coupon for a one time visit to Persian Garden was always included in our sheet of Elite perks. It had to be used while the ship was in port.

I’m assuming there will be coupon for this loaded on our seapass, as it sounds like the paper coupons are discontinued.

May I quote from the Elite Level Benefit sheet from 2 weeks ago:

Persian Garden Complimentary Pass. One time use while the ship is in port.

Just to add to that, they actually follow the ship in port section of the sentence. If your ship leaves at five and you go there on a port day at six , you don't get the perk.

Yes. Just off Solstice a week ago. We used our port-day visit to the Persian Gardens. Everything was loaded on our seapass this time (even the scoop of gelato!)

It has been five years since our last Celebrity cruise and I am trying

to ‘catch up’ on the many changes. May I ask, what is a seapass?How is it used?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Suggest you carry the Elite Perk letter with you whenever you want to take advantage of a perk or discount.

Tuscan maitre d on Infinity in Oct 2017, refused to believe us re the 15 % E + dining discount...one time use. Even after we showed him the letter he made things rather difficult.

Your magnetic plastic room key card, used for ordering, paying on board , Cap Club event access and now pre loaded perks on some ships

The Seapass card is used to open your cabin door and as a form of charge card for your on board purchases. It is also used when you embark or disembark the ship.Also has your Loyalty level and extra packages stamped on it.

The Seapass card is used to open your cabin door and as a form of charge card for your on board purchases. It is also used when you embark or disembark the ship.Also has your Loyalty level and extra packages stamped on it.

And the last 3 digits of your room number are on the SeaPass card in case you forget. You just have to remember which floor.:D

Yes. Just off Solstice a week ago. We used our port-day visit to the Persian Gardens. Everything was loaded on our seapass this time (even the scoop of gelato!)

So how do you know what's been loaded on the sea pass card? Can you see what's loaded via the in room television?

Thank you!

So how do you know what's been loaded on the sea pass card? Can you see what's loaded via the in room television?

Thank you!

The drink package, if any, will be imprinted on the front of your card. The other discounts will be listed in a sheet of paper in your room. You really cannot tell if has been loaded but we have not had a problem.

Thank you!

If you are a Captain's Club member the letter you receive in your room on day 1 will list the benefits that have been loaded on your card.

Celebrity has done away with the coupon sheets. The perks are still available, they are loaded into your seapass card. Me thinks that Celebrity feels that if you don’t have a coupon, you won’t use the perk.

Rollie

We've never done Aqua and are going to be Elite newbies. What do you get from Persian Garden?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are differences between ships. Overall, there is a steam room and a sauna. You sit on warm tiled loungers. There are showers to use and towels. Suggested time limit of 30 minutes in the Gardens.

We've never done Aqua and are going to be Elite newbies. What do you get from Persian Garden?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Which ship will you be on? The Aqua Persian Garden access is the same on all ships, but there is a difference in the Persian Garden experience on the S and M ships.