Any Celebrity UK users having difficulty accessing their Cruise Planner?

kevinyork

I know there are issues with the Royal website currently but haven’t seen anything about Celebrity having problems.

For the last 5 days if I log into MyCelebrity, view my reservation and then click on “Explore Cruise Planner” it takes be back to the main homepage again. I’ve tried on three browsers across IPad and PC, cleared cache etc.

Anybody else having an issue at all before and be told “we haven’t had any issues reported”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not from the UK but the Celebrity cruise planner has been a disaster over the past week. So much time wasted trying to access the site or waiting on hold. I've reported problems several times but they don't seem to want to hear it.

I'm actually on hold right now going on 20 minutes. Probably another 25 to go before I get someone.

If you call, make sure your batteries are fully charged or you have a place to plug in. LOL.

Not in the UK, but ive had the same issue for two days now. And right in the middle of a sale! I know there are some excursions i would book if i could get to them!

At least i got the drink cards ordered before it messed up!

Yes!! So much yes!! I thought I was alone. We weren't able to get into the cruise planner to see any of the 20% off offers. Tried my iPhone, iPad, and desktop and still no luck. It's been about 4 days now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here!

Where can you upgrade your drinks package please, I cannot find anywhere, perhaps I have been looking in the wrong place. Though apparently it is the normal price so may wait until we get on board.

I’ve upgraded in advance before but, when I could access the Cruise planner last week, I couldn’t see anyway to do it.

Still can’t log in today. Tried via Captains club but it takes me through the same login process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure about UK site but same problem for me in US all of a sudden on my iPad but if I select Menu (top left), Cruise Planner and then Find Your Reservation ( don't log in using your User Name or you will have the same problem) it works. Kinda a pain with multiple booking but.....it worked.

People calling are being told the updated software is not compatible with Apple products. There is another thread about this. It is ironic since they sell Apple products onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know there are issues with the Royal website currently but haven’t seen anything about Celebrity having problems.

For the last 5 days if I log into MyCelebrity, view my reservation and then click on “Explore Cruise Planner” it takes be back to the main homepage again. I’ve tried on three browsers across IPad and PC, cleared cache etc.

Anybody else having an issue at all before and be told “we haven’t had any issues reported”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote

I have been having the exact problem for days now. I was able to access my cruise planner last week and see the discounted offers for my upcoming cruise but was not able to add it to the cart, had to phone up and book the beverage package. I can however get into my reservation and print my express pass, just not into the planner. As you say reverts back to the home page.

Tried to join a cruise connections party through the cruise connections link. The message came up saying reservation not recognised then minutes later an email arrived confirming my addition to the party. I’ve never had this bother before, just wish they would sort it once and for all.

Tried to join a cruise connections party through the cruise connections link. The message came up saying reservation not recognised then minutes later an email arrived confirming my addition to the party. I’ve never had this bother before, just wish they would sort it once and for all.

Same for me, so I tried again, so now have 2 emails, but not sure how many times I have been registered, as the total didn't increase!!:evilsmile::evilsmile:

However, over the weekend, the numbers certainly increased from 8-25 and I now have been sent the e mail to say our party is going ahead, so something is connecting! (Cruise is on 23.06.18)

I'm in the US, but have problems accessing the cruise planner by logging in with user name, password, manage my reservation, cruise planner method. On my desktop PC I have had consistent success by using an incognito window on Edge. I don't log in, but instead click the menu icon on upper left, then scroll to and click "Cruise Planner." Again, don't log in, but click "Find My Reservation." Enter the reservation number, last name, ship and sail date and click "Enter." That way all of my purchases and complimentary beverage packages show up in my "Order History." I've had inconsistent or no luck using either my android phone or tablet.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Is the reservation number the same as the booking reference number (the only number I can see on any of my documents)? When I try to enter my trip information onto the Connect to Cruise Planner section I keep getting a message saying that the information I've entered doesn't match their records. Feeling very frustrated - can't manage my booking/trips etc at all. Will ring them some time tomorrow as lines are closed now.