What is reasonable price for SV category cabin?

Seahawkie

I've booked the sunset veranda cabin on the Equinox for our upcoming Eastern Caribbean cruise, and for the 3 of us it comes out to be ~1100 pp (before the perks). Does that seem reasonable to you long time cruisers? It's our first time so I just want to make sure it's somewhat a reasonable price because we have until August to cancel it so plenty of time. Any info would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I apologize. But it is for a 7-day cruise in November (post Thanksgiving). The price i gave was before the perks, which include $300OBC per stateroom and free tip for 2 per stateroom.

Edited by Seahawkie

I apologize. But it is for a 7-day cruise in November (post Thanksgiving). The price i gave was before the perks, which include $300OBC per stateroom and free tip for 2 per stateroom.

Seahawkie - you can see in my signature all of my cruises, but most recently was my 12-day Silhouette itinerary that happened following Thanksgiving in 2017. I cannot find the exact amount I spent, but I know that I paid less than $1000 per person (no perks) for a SV cabin on deck 6. Granted, you are considering the Equinox and I booked the Silhouette during the same timeframe. Only you can decide if you feel comfortable with what you are going to spend. Good luck with your decision and enjoy the cruise you settle on.

Walter