Private Guide Recommendations?

Cookmb

It looks like my husband and I will be traveling to St Croix aboard Adventure of the Seas in February/March of next year. Typically we try to hire private guides in port. My husband is an avid photographer and loves to visit waterfalls, scenic vistas, historic cities, beaches (for photographs, not to hang out), etc. Has anyone used a private guide on St Croix? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
It looks like my husband and I will be traveling to St Croix aboard Adventure of the Seas in February/March of next year. Typically we try to hire private guides in port. My husband is an avid photographer and loves to visit waterfalls, scenic vistas, historic cities, beaches (for photographs, not to hang out), etc. Has anyone used a private guide on St Croix? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I will ask around! I have a professional photographer friend who might be interested in giving you a tour, let me see what he says.

• 1 month later...
I will ask around! I have a professional photographer friend who might be interested in giving you a tour, let me see what he says.

Hello Drake,

Looking for driver for 6 people and a great place for lunch.

• 1 month later...

My photographer buddy declined. I recommend you try Prince, he should be able to help. 3406423811

No he doesn't, that I know of. Most businesses down here are run by one guy with a cell phone, it always amazes me when I go to the states and everything has a website.

Do you know anything about Tan Tan Tours? I see they have a private option but have read mixed reviews.

Do you know anything about Tan Tan Tours? I see they have a private option but have read mixed reviews.

I went with Tan Tan to the Anally Tide Pools a few years back and had a wonderful time. Beyond that I haven't had any experience with them.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I tried to contact Prince via email and phone without success. Do you have any update on his status, or any other recommendations for a ship excursion, the first week in December.

Thanks for taking the lead on this. I am interested to see what he can do and what he charges. Our ship visits there Dec 26th and we are very experienced photographers who need to shoot more images for Princess.