Cabos San Lucas~Drive to San Jose del Cabo

tnebell

Anyone ever done this before? I'm thinking this might be more fun than just hanging out on the beach all day (not exactly our cup of tea) I just priced a rental car for the day and it comes out to about $20 USD. Thoughts?

Renting a car is a great option is Cabo. I would be very cautious of the rate you got, especially if you got it through a 3rd party booking site. Cactus Car and Alamo are the best to deal with in Cabo....no surprises.

Even though the beach is not your cup of tea, Chileno Bay and Santa Maria Bay are both beautiful to see. The snorkel trips usually go to these places. San Jose is a cute town to stroll around in. Just out of town is Flora Farms. If you like farm to table and excellent food in an amazing little paradise, you should definitely arranged to have lunch here.

Another fun option with a car is to head to Todos Santos.

Water Taxi to Avis in the lobby of Pueblo Bonito Rose (KB6), have done it 6+ times, and will do again... and again

You can reserve for free with no cancellation penalty on line (and no no-show penalty)

(I think I have reserved on line and then called in an transferred the reservation to KB6)

Amazingly affordable, and an amazing visual journey to, and through, Pueblo Bonito Rose

Pueblo Bonito Rose even has a free internet area near the AVIS desk

I will warn you that there is massive construction of new homes and resorts all along the corridor, the road between San Jose and Cabo San Lucas. There are reports of frequent traffic jams. You might want to take that into consideration.