ISO nice relaxing beach experience

CountryCruiser

Going to be on St. Lucia in June and looking for a nice relaxing beach to just hang out on. Things we are hoping for: Shade, economical food and drinks, nice water and sand, relaxing environment. Anybody have any good suggestions?

Going to be on St. Lucia in June and looking for a nice relaxing beach to just hang out on. Things we are hoping for: Shade, economical food and drinks, nice water and sand, relaxing environment. Anybody have any good suggestions?

Vigie Beach. Walking distance from port or $10USD one way cab ride, loads of natural shade, chairs for rent (around $5USD, or just put your towel down), calm large Bay for swimming, boardwalk with several restaurants with local eats and snacks, drinks, cocktails, clean restrooms, seating, etc. Just had lunch there yesterday as we were in the city on some business and two full lunches (grilled fish with salad, rice, peas, ground provisions and Mac & cheese and stewed lamb with same sides) plus two bottles of water and two rum and cokes camein right at $20USD/$54ECD. All sorts of other foods to eat including Dahl, bakes, grilled or fried chicken, chips, desserts, etc..

Enjoy.

• 2 months later...

Castro,

My sister and I will be there on October 31st. We would love to use your services. Can't wait to meet you.

We will be doing a Whale Watching tour in the morning with our father and then we will be heading straight to our favorite thing which is sitting on the beach. See you soon!

Castro,

My sister and I will be there on October 31st. We would love to use your services. Can't wait to meet you.

We will be doing a Whale Watching tour in the morning with our father and then we will be heading straight to our favorite thing which is sitting on the beach. See you soon!

As you can see, Castro hasn't posted on this thread, so it's unlikely he'll see your message here.

Likely best to private message him, or post on a thread he's been active on.

You can see his profile here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/member.php?u=1393983

Good luck and enjoy.

Definitely Anse L'Ivrogne beach located at the base of Gros Piton

Carib Beach Bar offers amazing food & drinks

You can lounge around on the beach & rinse off at the natural springs... a short walk from the beach

Send them an email at zionlionfarm@gmail.com

& they will handle all the arrangements for you

Enjoy Saint Lucia !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums4539fa916f9e9443aeb967f665ad01c1.jpg044997f2ea44f70ba488e879ec10c20f.jpgd4daf6cd3d2e0302faf1e24f4b202426.jpgc1fcb1984fa9d468725e251736e7e989.jpg