On Board Caribbean P.-Ocean Medallion observations

New York Nana

Important papers have always been left on our bed and just the junk mail outside the door. I hate all the spa, jewelry and art junk so I am glad the mail box is gone.

So now everyone has to bend over or stoop to pick that junk mail up off the floor. I would prefer having the mail box. With it, if I did not want to deal with it at the time, I could leave it in the mail box.

Some people will leave all the junk in front of your

their door. Maybe if people left it on the floor, Princess might put some kind of box for the junk.

Some !

I think it might be half the ship if there's lots of it.

I might pick it up a time or two but after that I'll just walk over it.

I'ed hate to be a steward who has to clean it up.

Just boarded today. Platinum and Elite are back to free minutes rather than unlimited.

That sure turned around fast. I don't think I will have a problem as I have always been able to live within the minutes we were given. Now with the faster internet speed it will be much quicker to check email. Less time on the computer and more time in the lounges.

Correct. I had a senior moment.

How do you interpret this press release?

"Cruises on ships equipped with the technology (called "Medallion Class" cruises) don't cost extra. While the wearable disc is free, certain features such as MedallionNet will cost extra. Passengers pay $9.99 per device and $29.99 for up to four devices on the same folio, both for a 24-hour period. (Platinum and Elite loyalty members receive free Wi-Fi, limited to one device per passenger.) Accessories that display medallion discs as watches, necklaces or keychains also come with added fees."

Maybe free Wi-Fi but limited to 250 minutes on a 10 day cruise?

Giving free (and limited) minutes does indeed meet the statement of receiving free WI-FI.

"Cruises on ships equipped with the technology (called "Medallion Class" cruises) don't cost extra. While the wearable disc is free, certain features such as MedallionNet will cost extra. Passengers pay $9.99 per device and $29.99 for up to four devices on the same folio, both for a 24-hour period. (Platinum and Elite loyalty members receive free Wi-Fi, limited to one device per passenger.) Accessories that display medallion discs as watches, necklaces or keychains also come with added fees."

I have watched many episodes of the people's court, so I am qualified to respond to this.

On princess 'Wi-Fi' is a connection to the intrAnet, not a connection to the internet.

Everyone can have free wifi.

No where in what you quoted did princess offer anything of value.

I have watched many episodes of the people's court, so I am qualified to respond to this.

On princess 'Wi-Fi' is a connection to the intrAnet, not a connection to the internet.

Everyone can have free wifi.

No where in what you quoted did princess offer anything of value.

Your right....it was only wishful thinking.

I can certainly live with a 250 minute allotment.