[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:09 AM.
GA
3,783 Posts
Joined May 2006
Originally posted by jb8162
It is a 12 pack not a case. If you order it when you are on the ship you get it from room service and they charge you a gratuity. I believe it is 15%. The cheapest way to purchase a 12 pack of water is prior to sailing via the fun shops.
They do not charge a 15% gratuity. As for all Room Service orders, a tip is appropriate for the person who delivers your order. Your choice.
Pensacola
377 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Wow. Paying several hundred dollars per person to cruise, and worried about minuscule pennies of tax for water. Freaking priceless.
If those few pennies of tax are hurting your budget, maybe cruising isn't for you.
128 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
Originally posted by cajunfla
Wow. Paying several hundred dollars per person to cruise, and worried about minuscule pennies of tax for water. Freaking priceless.
If those few pennies of tax are hurting your budget, maybe cruising isn't for you.
Thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread. It was freaking priceless.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

In the past...
Carnival Fascination - 6/24/2018 - St. Thomas, Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Marteen
Carnival Glory - 5/5/2018 - Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel
Carnival Liberty - 8/20/2017 - Nassau, Princess Cays
Carnival Conquest - 8/4/2016 - Freeport, Nassau
Carnival Splendor - 5/1/2013 - Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Nassau
Carnival Victory - 1/10/2010 - St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Marteen
Carnival Glory - 5/17/2008 - Cozumel, Honduras, Belize, Freeport
Carnival Fascination - 5/12/2008 - Key West, Cozumel
Carnival Legend - 5/24/2006 - San Jaun, St. Thomas, Tortola
United States
123 Posts
Joined Apr 2013
I try to prepurchase at least 2 bundles of water. If i know someone else going, i'll surprise them with a bundle waiting for them in their room. It's really nice and convenient to have it when you want it.
PENNSYLVANIA
311 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
We purchased a 12 pack of water thru the fun shops for $4.50 no tax added. It will be in our room when we arrive. I bring Crystal Light packets with me and can enjoy my beverage whenever I want. It is really convenient and a good deal too, I think.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
[url="http://www.cruisecritic.com"][IMG]h
tt
p://clocks.cruisecritic.com/countdown.pl?