Carnival liberty 3/4

Chrissyburrus

hi guys! Me& my hubby will be going on the carnival liberty on 3/4 this is his first cruise & my second. I purchased FTTF does anyone know when the latest time is to get off the ship on the final day? Also, how is the serenity deck on this ship? Is there a bar on the same deck? We did balmoral island beach day excursion, & the beach day at paradise island excursion both booked with carnival. Does anyone have any reviews? Purchased cheers (first vacation alone after having our lil boy last May) I’m packing as I’m typing this..can you tell I’m excited? Also made a reservation for the Steakhouse ✔️ Any tips on this ship? Also..for the excursions, do they tell you where to meet at? I’m a lil confused about that

Ignore that first sentence in 1025cruise's post - do not calm down, stay excited, dammit!

For excursions, you will get tickets in your mailbox outside your cabin. They tell you where and when to meet - for Nassau it will be typically on the dock, maybe 45 min after the gangway opens. For Princess Cays I would guess in a specific area of the ship on a lower deck.

Check out the reviews section of this forum for the ports of call area (Bahamas), and search for your excursion names. That is a good way to read reviews, IMHO.

I will defer to 1025cruise about latest debarkation time (I had same question in a different thread). Last time we debarked from Liberty we were leaving the ship about 9am, and we were in the last third I think.

Serenity area is nice (two levels), but didn't spend much time there. I honestly don't remember if there are bars in the Serenity area - I would think so, but I don't believe I ever stopped for a drink at one.

Make sure you visit the Alchemy Bar either for pre- or post-dinner drinks - great martinis and low-ball type drinks.

If you look at the deck plans on the Carnival website, you can see where the various things are on the ship, which might give you an idea as to how you might want to explore.

Oh, and we'll be on the same cruise! less than 10 days now...

Serenity is nice. Not as big as Sunshine but bigger than Fantasy class. There is a bar but it is not always open. Liberty is my favorite ship so far. Not the biggest, not the fanciest, but I just liked it. If they are still on board you have to check out the string trio in the atrium. I am not normally a fan of violins but this changed my mind. Until you have heard Stairway to Heaven on violins you have not lived a full life. :-)