Dream drinks menu

has anyone got any up to date Drinks menu for the Dream.We are on Al and l realise it won't be as extensive as on Discovery l. Also we are on a eleven day repositioning cruise in April and how many Captains evenings there might be as not worth the luggage space if only one. Thanks

Bump as interested also

Having said that have an old drinks menu and dont expect it has changed much if at all

We dont do captains night but guessing there,ll be one

hi jim how old is your old drinks menu and could you upload a copy

How do I attach a file to a post?

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.

What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?

In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?)in this way too.

Dave 760 the drinks menus change each season you'll need to ask again when the Dream returns to the Med April/May I think and wait until she's done a few cruises and then someone who's sailed will upload an up to date one for you

I’m not going til August 14th Jim If you could get a copy then that be great also a review on how the ship is as recent reviews are not good. Hope you have a good trip

We were on her in May last year and did not notice any major changes from the many cruise's we have had on her in the past. We had no problems to speak about, good staff, food and excellent entertainment would have no hesitation in booking again😀

Sent from my b1-720 using Forums mobile app

Dave 760 the drinks menus change each season you'll need to ask again when the Dream returns to the Med April/May I think and wait until she's done a few cruises and then someone who's sailed will upload an up to date one for you

Thought it might chance season to season cheers for replys guys happy sailing

I might be wrong but dont think the drinks menu change much if anything at all if its cruising same part of Med..I,ve cruised on dream twice,different seasons and the drinks menu never changed.That was a while ago mind you

Dave is doing exactly the same intinerary as ourself just a couple of months later

The drinks menu on Celebration Dream and Spirit is different to the Discoveries drinks menu and the lager changes depending on where the ship is. It all depends on what you drink and are looking for in AI Canadian Club whiskey for instance isn't on Spirits menu and the drinks menu is smaller on Celebration and Spirit than on Dream Also after the March budget the prices can change for the summer season

Yeah I know the drink menus on Celebration,Dream and Majesty are different to the discoveries but what i,m trying to say is dave is on the same ship,same itinerary as ourself just different dates so drink menu will be the same

Tony,good man,look forward to seeing the drinks menu

• 2 weeks later...