Anyone on Insignia?

palakika

Sort of surprised that we haven't heard from anyone currently on Insignia. If you are out there, how are things going on the ship? We're boarding in Sydney so curious about how the activities, health of passengers, etc are going:cool::)

I am not on Insignia, but friends are onboard, blogging the Around the World voyage (they are about 45 day’s in). They are having a splendid voyage and have not reported any illnesses on board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Toranut97..thanks for the info. Are they doing a public blog or just for their friends? There is a kid doing one, but he's a bit spotty in his posts

It is for friends and family only. They mentioned meeting the youngster you mentioned, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be on the RTW 2019 cruise and was really hoping that someone, anyone, would post either regularly or periodically about their cruise. A blog would be good too, but would rather read one by an adult. Anyone planning to share a bit about your trip? :D

I’m not on board, but can confirm she has arrived in Dar es Salaam (where I happen to be on business) on schedule today!

[ATTACH]414842[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the lovely picture! Wish one of the passengers would share their experiences so far. I really enjoyed reading previous threads and blogs about O's world cruises and am really surprised that no one has posted anything at all.