Celebrity Standard Drink Package

tartana

One brandy (Martell VS) brandy was included in the Classic package on our most recent cruise. We were quite surprised that that there weren't more given that at least five decent if not absolute top of the range brands were available for every other spirit. As Tanqueray gin pre dinner and Jack Daniels post dinner are my drinks of choice I was very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am relatively new to cruising. Can I bring two bottles of wine onto the ship at just the embarkation port, or at every port?

You can bring 2 bottles only at embarkation. You can purchase liquor or wine on excursion, however Celebrity will keep those bottles and give them back to you the night before you leave the ship.

• 11 months later...
The wine you bring on board will not cost you, if you drink it in your cabin. If you bring it to the dining room, there will be a $25 corkage fee per bottle. Also, just remember that the standard drink package also includes water, soda, and seltzer. The cost a la cart can add up rather quickly.

Does it also include the al bacio coffees?

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

This seems to be a current explanation of the Beverage Packages linked from Celebrity's web site ...No mention of different price ceilings for beer, wine & liquor ....Some of the many posts on this forum may be from older dated info?

This list is different from the lists I have seen. Bailey's wasn't on the Classic Package and Smoothies weren't listed on either of the Classic or Premium Packages. Smoothies were only listed on the Premium Non-Alcoholic Drink Package.

Where was the photo taken from? Which ship since someone mentioned that it seems to change upon which ship you are on.