Corfu Taxi tours?

Surrealistic

We used them in April and thought they were fantastic. We did the four hour tour and loved everything about it. We started the day thinking we weren't going to like Corfu, and it ended up being one of our favorites! Here's a link to my blog post from our day in Corfu: http://theworldthroughmylens.blog/2017/05/17/its-all-greek-to-me/

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

We used Corfu Taxi Tours and were very happy with them. We had an excellent, friendly, and knowledgable driver. One of the highlights of our tour was stopping in Makrades for a lunch of delicious bread, fresh feta cheese, tomatoes, and olives. It was my wife's birthday and they arranged for a piece of Baklava with a candle at Paleokastritsa. We took tour 3. We had only limited time at Achillion but it is difficult to see everything in 5 hours.

The prices were as follows. Please note that we had traveled in September 2016 and the prices may be different. This information was all provided when we inquired about availability on a certain date without a commitment on our part at the time.

Enjoy your trip.

All tours can change according to your preference.

TOUR 1Port,Gastouri,Achillion Palace,Perama,Kanoni and Corfu Town (3 hours)

TOUR 2 Port,Vistonas,Makrades,Lakones, Paleokastritsa, Kanoni ,Corfu town (4 hours).

TOUR 3

Port,Vistonas,Makrades,Lakones, Paleokastritsa,Gastouri,Achillion, Kanoni, Corfu town (5 hours) .

TOUR 4

Port,Vistonas,Makrades,Lakones,Paleokastritsa,Glyfada beach ,Pelekas ,Gastouri,Achillion, Kanoni, Corfu town (6 hours)

Of course you can plan your excursion.

Read more: http://www.corfutaxitours.com/our%20tours.htm

Our rates

Tour 1 for 3 hours - 150 Euros/per car

Tour 2 for 4 hours - 180 Euros/per car

Tour 3 for 5 hours - 200 Euros/per car

Tour 4 for 6 hours - 240 Euros/per carExtra hour 40 Euro per hour / per car

Price does not include: Entrance fees.

There is no deposit required.

There are not cancellations fees. If you could send an e-mail 3 days prior to the date in question, it would be helpful in order to book another tour.

If for some reason the ship doesn't not dock, we just wont be able to take the tour.

There are no cancellation fees.

Payment by cash at the end of the tour ( Euros ).

• 3 weeks later...

Been to Corfu a month ago.

At the cruise terminal building they have a tourist office counter with helpful staff. And just outside taxis will be waiting to take you on tours. I remember seeing a sign where several popular destinations and tour bundles are advertised. Easy enough to grab one of those

Been to Corfu a month ago.

At the cruise terminal building they have a tourist office counter with helpful staff. And just outside taxis will be waiting to take you on tours. I remember seeing a sign where several popular destinations and tour bundles are advertised. Easy enough to grab one of those

Is the price better this way vs. booking ahead? We are a group of 6 adults - I need to out if there are private tours that can hold this size.

Thanks.

Is the price better this way vs. booking ahead? We are a group of 6 adults - I need to out if there are private tours that can hold this size.

Thanks.

I can't be sure that there were many mini buses at the terminal. Plenty of regular Mercedes taxis. They would not take / fit more than 4 passengers.

For your group you'd be better off pre arranging something.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks.

Hi, we did a tour with Travelco's guide and was fantastic. I was on Corfu twice but tour with local company only once. Hope this will help.

• 4 months later...