Horizon outlets and USB ports

Looking at videos of the rooms it looks like Horizon has 2 outlets and 2 USB ports on the desk. Can someone who sailed the Horizon confirm and let me know if that is in all rooms. What room type did you have?

Would be great to leave the powerstrip home. We don't need a lot but one just didn't do it.

I had an interior Havana cabin. There were indeed 2 standard and 2 USB plugs. Note, there was also one in the bathroom above and to the left of the mirror.

We brought one of these to give us more options:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ATZJ5YS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

EDIT: Note the plugs were NOT next to the bed. They were at the desk/vanity mirror. Bring an extension cord if you want it next to the bed.

The Belkin has a surge suppressor, it could be confiscated if found----but more importantly because of the wiring on a ship it could cause a fire. No cruise line wants surge suppression. I also had the Belkin before learning this, now it protects my home computer and I bring a NON surge protector strip along.

The link is for a surge protected device - not supposed to be allowed? (EDIT: I should really read the entire thread before posting . lol)

I had an interior Havana cabin. There were indeed 2 standard and 2 USB plugs. Note, there was also one in the bathroom above and to the left of the mirror.

We brought one of these to give us more options:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ATZJ5YS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

EDIT: Note the plugs were NOT next to the bed. They were at the desk/vanity mirror. Bring an extension cord if you want it next to the bed.

The link is for a surge protected device - not supposed to be allowed? (EDIT: I should really read the entire thread before posting . lol)

? When plugging in this power strip, did it leave the second outlet free? With the way the male plug on the strip is configured, was there room at the bottom to use the two USB ports on the strip?

We brought on once for the Breeze and found the outlet configuration (3rd prong) was wrong for our use.

We have since traveled with our little cube. fits in carry on. Long cord helps to place in areas other than directly at the outlet

https://www.amazon.com/JSVER-3-Outlet-Power-Charging-Station/dp/B079FLSGFN/ref=pd_sim_60_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B079FLSGFN&pd_rd_r=4f7591c6-7936-11e8-8359-d9810cfe33d0&pd_rd_w=SqwCT&pd_rd_wg=3Ayvv&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=7967298517161621930&pf_rd_r=D75VPRKM33Z4TD3Y9QGZ&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=D75VPRKM33Z4TD3Y9QGZ#customerReviews

Wow...I actually didn't even realize the one I brought had a surge protection (despite the fact that the Amazon description specifically says it does). I'll remember that next time and bring something else.

The one I brought was rotatable, so yes we could use the other plug and the USBs. The 2 USBs that were in the room are on a different outlet, so there was plenty of room between.

But as pointed out, this one has a surge protector, so I would NOT recommend bringing it on board. That being said, it worked fine, and was not confiscated even though it was out in the open when the steward came by to clean...