Jane McDonald is saling on the Muse and will be shown on Channel 5 (UK)

Zenblue100

We were on the Muse in Jan-Mar when the filming crew was on board - including Jane. I hope that we can see this somehow even though we are in the US. I can report that you couldn't have breakfast, lunch or dinner without someone in your face filming. On our excursion to the Glacier San Raphael, the entire team was there reporting every nano second. If anyone knows how to see this in the US, I would be most appreciative, Cheers.

We were on the Muse in Jan-Mar when the filming crew was on board - including Jane. I hope that we can see this somehow even though we are in the US. I can report that you couldn't have breakfast, lunch or dinner without someone in your face filming. On our excursion to the Glacier San Raphael, the entire team was there reporting every nano second. If anyone knows how to see this in the US, I would be most appreciative, Cheers.

Try going on any browser to tvcatchup.com - doesn't always work but may be adequate.

Channel 5 do have an app called My5 where you can watch things on catchup. Not sure if it works overseas though.

Unfortunately, doesn’t work in Ireland.

We can only view channel 5 live at 9pm on Sky but can’t record, rewind or pause.

I have been able to view a couple of Jane’s brilliant shows online, through ‘dodgy’ websites, eg Vietnam , Iceland, Cuba and LA but none of the other episodes. Just try through YouTube, or google the Series and Episode number using Jane McDonald.

I missed the first Episode on Aus/NZ as I hadn’t tuned the channel 5 in on Sky Other Channels manually.

I agree, that Jane would be difficult to dislike, and her love of life is infectious!

I’m sure dinner at her table is never boring!

Hope that helps.

Unfortunately, doesn’t work in Ireland.

We can only view channel 5 live at 9pm on Sky but can’t record, rewind or pause.

I have been able to view a couple of Jane’s brilliant shows online, through ‘dodgy’ websites, eg Vietnam , Iceland, Cuba and LA but none of the other episodes. Just try through YouTube, or google the Series and Episode number using Jane McDonald.

I missed the first Episode on Aus/NZ as I hadn’t tuned the channel 5 in on Sky Other Channels manually.

I agree, that Jane would be difficult to dislike, and her love of life is infectious!

I’m sure dinner at her table is never boring!

Hope that helps.

You’re right that things get uploaded onto youtube so a good source.

The other option is to use a VPN which in this case, you can change your IP settings to fool the browser into thinking you’re in the U.K. and access will be granted.

You’re right that things get uploaded onto youtube so a good source.

The other option is to use a VPN which in this case, you can change your IP settings to fool the browser into thinking you’re in the U.K. and access will be granted.

Les,

I will check with my Techie daughter!

Thanks so much for the heads up!

Can’t access BBC player either, so very useful.

Tv catchup.com is just a normal website and you could watch the programme live (UK time 09.00 p.m.). The Channel 5 app My5 will not work overseas unless you use a VPN.

I'm looking forward to the programme. I'm not Jane's biggest fan but she is very enthusiastic about everything to do with cruising.

Mine arrived this morning also... same as the first one post card size.

I guess they’re confident of good press!

I checked my VPN with catchup, My5 app and iBBC iplayer as someone suggested I was wrong,. It works fine as stated. Not that I need it for this show on Friday as the next cruise isn’t until October and don’t need anything to bypass any IP blocking.

Mine arrived this morning also... same as the first one post card size. I guess they’re confident of good press!

Mine too - I guess there won't be any of those large corporate drunken parties along for this cruise.

I'm looking forward to it too. I've watched both series in their entirety even though they mostly featured much larger ships than I'd ever want to cruise on. I expect Jane will be very enthusiastic about the ship in tonight's programme.

I had never heard of McDonald and don't want to hear of her again. My word she was beyond irritating. The show was all about HER . . . no word about the ship, the food, the amenities, she never went on a ship's excursion, no mention of the word 'Silversea.' Why Silversea promoted the show I have absolutely no idea unless they plan on plunging down market.