Shuttle service from airport to hotel to cruise port?

lhlm75

Hi,

Any recommendations for hotels in San Juan Puerto Rico, that provides shuttle service from airport to the hotel to cruise port then back to airport. I’m ok paying. Thanks!

Not in San Juan but taxi cars are everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Any recommendations for hotels in San Juan Puerto Rico, that provides shuttle service from airport to the hotel to cruise port then back to airport. I’m ok paying. Thanks!

I don't believe any hotels in San Juan have their own shuttle service. Must be a tight taxi union or something. I found the private airport shuttles to be kind of expensive. Regular Taxis are metered and are not considered expensive although you pay extra for luggage. Think it's a dollar per bag.

I don't believe any hotels in San Juan have their own shuttle service. Must be a tight taxi union or something. I found the private airport shuttles to be kind of expensive. Regular Taxis are metered and are not considered expensive although you pay extra for luggage. Think it's a dollar per bag.

The taxi fares from the airport to the various tourist districts, such as Isla Verde, Old San Juan and Condado are not metered, they charge a flat rate that depends on the district you're going to. The dispatcher at the airport taxi stand will give you a sheet of paper with the appropriate flat rate indicated. There is a one dollar charge per bag.