!!! CUBA !!! NCL SKY Cruise ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

gambee

Hi all!

Gambee ~ loving your review & all the Havana pictures. I was especially excited to see that Celestyal Cristal was in port with you. That ship has quite a history!! DH & I were on it twice, as around 2013 a Canadian company chartered it from Louis Cruises. There was hardly any people on it the 1st time we sailed it so it seemed like your own personal yacht! It starts from Montego Bay or Havana & makes 3 or 4 stops around Cuba. Now it's in USD so not as good for us with a 30% premium!

I really liked that Cathedral Square but funnily enough never entered the Church. There was a neat mail slot on the rt side of the plaza where you put the mail into the mouth of the gargoyle type creature. Did you see a statue of a chicken & a woman?

I was so interested in the old fashioned elevator at Los Ambos Mundo I missed the step & ended up falling on the marble floor bruising my leg from ankle to knee. Guess you didn't see my signature on the wall of the bar eh?;).

Oh your cruise is bringing back so many memories for me, thank you!

~ Jo ~ :)

Hi all!

gambee ~ thanks so much for this lovely review. You're sure to boost tourism to Havana with your amazing pictures & detailed report.

Lucky you making it to GSC, which looks beautiful btw. My Sky cruise couldn't stop there nor could my Disney or RCL ships stop at their islands.:(Luckily I did get to see HMC twice. Have you been there? I think it the most beautiful of places.

Best wishes to you, your Mom & your DH in your studies & life in general in this new year.

~ Jo ~ :)

That's it the final 2 chapters of my Cuba review, hope everyone enjoyed it! Thank you for reading it =)

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/havana-cuba-cruise-review-chapter-13/

Thanks Gambee-another great trip in the can! Thanks for all the great photos.

You have whetted my appetite for my Azamara cruise (35 hours in Havana and stops in two other ports) in January 2019.

Cheers!

Norris

Well done gambee. I like this format too with the link to your blog (much to the chagrin of the earlier poster who said it was click bait).

It was refreshing to not have to scroll through a thousand posts of people quoting your photos to say "nice review" or "following".

Thanks again. Looking forward to your next one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...