"Smoothies" on NCL Sun?

BCSmallTownGirl

One of my favourite drinks while on vacation is a rum 'smoothie' (ice, banana, strawberries, and orange juice blended -- with rum). The bartenders at our favourite resorts in Mexico have us spoiled as they make these fresh at the bar.

Is something like this available on NCL? And, if so, is it included in the ultimate drink package?

I found a few posts with liquor prices, but couldn't find my 'smoothies' ;) LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

They make various smoothies - whether they'd make that one, probably if you ask them if something doesn't like it exist on one of the menus. From recollection the main bars on Sun is the aft Sports Bar, a bar outside behind the Sports Bar - under the tent like seating area,- and one by the pool.

Thanks!

I wonder if you can use your own insulated mug? We (and many others) do that at the all inclusive resorts we have been to and it is great -- the bartender pours right into your mug and it keeps your drink cold while you are lounging in the sun :cool: Anyone know if that's ok on the ship, or is it frowned upon?