Map of the shopping in St Thomas from ships

mbddisney

I am hoping someone might be able to post a map of the shopping area in St thomas that the cruise ships provide. Thanks so much for any help anyone can give me.

Are you talking about Havensight mall which is right near the docks or are you talking about shopping in town? I LOVE shopping in town. The little alleyways with adorable shops, restaurants and cobblestone walkways.

I am looking for the map the cruise ship gives you with all the recommended shops that are in town that shows all the alleyways also. I will take whatever anyone can provide me, We are not scheduled to go till January 31, 2015 so if anyone is going before any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much for responding

mbd: The "recommended" stores are ones that have paid a kick back to the cruiselines for being included in their promotions. There are plenty of smaller mom & pop stores that cannot afford to do so, but have great merchandise and friendly sales folk. If you have some specific items you are looking for, maybe we can help?

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell me names of and where to find local mom & pop stores to buy reasonably priced sterling silver jewelry? I absolutely cannot stand the overkill of the DIs, Effy's, etc.

Also, are there any flea markets in Charlotte Amalie that aren't too hard to find/get to?

Thanks everyone!

Can you tell me names of and where to find local mom & pop stores to buy reasonably priced sterling silver jewelry? I absolutely cannot stand the overkill of the DIs, Effy's, etc.

Also, are there any flea markets in Charlotte Amalie that aren't too hard to find/get to?

Thanks everyone!

There is a flea market down town, catch a safari bus it was cheap & it was in the closest front corner. It wasn't very big, but I did get a nice red coral neckless.

We were on Carnival Valor, southern itinerary out of San Juan, in May 2013 and I just went through my Fun Times and other handouts and thought I had the St. Thomas shopping map, but I don't. I have Barbados, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten all in brand new shape, but no St. Thomas (???).

While we were still in the planning stages of the cruise, I used Google Maps quite often for reference as to where certain places in Charlotte Amalie were and they seem to have the shopping areas/malls, where the ships dock (Havensight) and also across the bay in downtown Charlotte Amalie, listed right on the map, so attaching here in hopes it helps.

Charlotteamalie.jpg

Edited by pghsteelerfan