LGBT Cruisers

OzPinoyCruiser

yes! this is my second time on Anthem, but I'll see the shows again (especially We will Rock you!). Its a great ship with good music all over the place. :)

Let us know if the 270 has improved with it's shows

hi were a gay couple from seattle in our late fiftys and early sixtys, weve done around 10 all gay cruises, a couple partial gay (cuba) and a couple straight cruises. i can not recomend the gay cruises enough, we avoided them because we "didnt have the wild streak, wernt hot enough"and finally took the plunge. we had the time of our lives,90% of passengers are just average gays, so welcoming with no attitudeand you make friends instantly, some life long we still get together 10 years later. sure theres partys but so much more, they bring all their own entertainers and shows, dont want to party on the pooldeck? go to one of the numerous bars or lounges for every kind of music and entertainment you can think of. if theres one problem its that theres too much to do. we do pay alittle more but find its well worth it and no children, next cruise straight ncl barcelona-venice in may happy sailing

• Like 1

Anthem of the Seas is a nice ship. Be sure to check out the entertainment [We will rock you, the gift, etc]. Piano bar (Schooner Bar) above Music Hall was awesome Helna (bartender) with Alan was out of this world quality of work.

We are looking at maybe doing an Anthem of the Seas in April 2019

Great to hear such good things about Anthem of the Seas. My wife and I sail her this August 9th.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hi were a gay couple from seattle in our late fiftys and early sixtys, weve done around 10 all gay cruises, a couple partial gay (cuba) and a couple straight cruises. i can not recomend the gay cruises enough, we avoided them because we "didnt have the wild streak, wernt hot enough"and finally took the plunge. we had the time of our lives,90% of passengers are just average gays, so welcoming with no attitudeand you make friends instantly, some life long we still get together 10 years later. sure theres partys but so much more, they bring all their own entertainers and shows, dont want to party on the pooldeck? go to one of the numerous bars or lounges for every kind of music and entertainment you can think of. if theres one problem its that theres too much to do. we do pay alittle more but find its well worth it and no children, next cruise straight ncl barcelona-venice in may happy sailing

Thank you for that information. One day will do the gay cruise... if we will be cruising with friends maybe better...so far enjoying the regular cruises and made some gay couple friends too from other side of the world. We are doing Symphony of the Seas Transatlantic this coming October from Barcelona to Miami...Happy cruising!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for that information. One day will do the gay cruise... if we will be cruising with friends maybe better...so far enjoying the regular cruises and made some gay couple friends too from other side of the world. We are doing Symphony of the Seas Transatlantic this coming October from Barcelona to Miami...Happy cruising!!!

Partner and I enjoy gay and str8 cruises alike. Took my partner many years to convince me to go on the gay one as I thought like manny it all pretty guys as seen on the advertisements. After first one, it all types and we have gone one a years in gay one last 5 years and sneak in str8 cruises too.

Going on Grand Princess end of Apr from Dan Francisco for 7 day coastal south and Atlantis gay cruise to Mexico in Oct on NCL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ho Elfintech, gosh weee close to each other we love in Burlingame / San Francisco. Partner and sailing on the Grand Princess on there coastal cruise south from Sf. So nice not to have to fly for a cruise. In October we do the annual Atlantis all gay charter to Mexico form San Diego. We love both regular cruises and all gay. HAL and Princess our favorite. Yet the Oct cruise will be our 2nd time on NCL

Hey there! We haven't yet done an all-gay cruise, but likely will at some point; we haven't done a Mexico cruise yet, so that Atlantis one sounds like one we should check out some time. Also haven't had any cruises yet that sailed out of SF, but would love the convenience. We sailed the Grand Princess in 2009 for our honeymoon, Venice to Rome by way of Turkey, Croatia, and Greece.

• 4 weeks later...
How is everyone going? Hope you are having a good time onboard or at work or anywhere else....

Leaving on the 26th april for B2B2B on Grandeur and I think you are also with you guys on the TA Symphony in oct 2018

Hi. Leaving on April 28, Freedom of the Seas, with my husband and a high school friend (female). First time for us on RC. Excited and ready to go!!

Awesome!!!

You will enjoy it :)

RC is awesome

Leaving on the 26th april for B2B2B on Grandeur and I think you are also with you guys on the TA Symphony in oct 2018

Oh yes we will be with Rhapsody in Venice on the 20th then fly to Barcelona to join the Symphony TA on the 28th... wow enjoy Grandeur!!! Happy Sailings...

• 3 months later...

Hello there!

We are Peter and Ron and we will be staying in Sydney for 5 nights before we board our cruise on the Majestic Princess to Fiji to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Had a couple of questions regarding Sydney, are there any nice Gay restaurants to have a special dinner? And how is the weather in early September? Thanks for your help!

How is everyone going? Hope you are all looking forward to your upcoming cruises...

We are James and David, we will be on Oceania’s Regatta, Passage to Panama, October 24-November 12, 2018. Having grown up in Ft. Lauderdale and always being told that I could not go to Cuba I am really looking forward to seeing Havana. Plus, I have always wanted to pass through The Canal. I hope we go through the original and not the new one.

Hello there!

We are Peter and Ron and we will be staying in Sydney for 5 nights before we board our cruise on the Majestic Princess to Fiji to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Had a couple of questions regarding Sydney, are there any nice Gay restaurants to have a special dinner? And how is the weather in early September? Thanks for your help!

Hi not exactly sure about gay restaurant as I don’t know any specific one. But maybe in paddington area or oxford area where most of the activities happen. Weather as of now is about 20’s in the city during day time and 8-10 at night. Getting warmer now like spring already so by September it will be nice spring weather for sure.

I have the same impression, that gay cruises are all pretty boys and partying (maybe with drugs and a lot of alcohol). Interesting to see the comments here that it is not true. My husband and I have done two river cruises, then our first ocean cruise this year with NCL, next year with Viking.

Hi not exactly sure about gay restaurant as I don’t know any specific one. But maybe in paddington area or oxford area where most of the activities happen. Weather as of now is about 20’s in the city during day time and 8-10 at night. Getting warmer now like spring already so by September it will be nice spring weather for sure.

Thank you so much!

We are James and David, we will be on Oceania’s Regatta, Passage to Panama, October 24-November 12, 2018. Having grown up in Ft. Lauderdale and always being told that I could not go to Cuba I am really looking forward to seeing Havana. Plus, I have always wanted to pass through The Canal. I hope we go through the original and not the new one.

I was in Havana many years ago and I understand that it is much more open now. It is a beautiful city for sure.