Anyone cruising with Celebrity or Royal?

11dfr11

It seems that all you gals and guys cruise Carnival and Princess for the most part.

We are going on December 12,2013 for a relaxing 4 night on Royal/Brilliance of the Seas. Come join or join us April 20,2014 for a TA from Fort Lauderdale to Civitevechia Rome with 6 pots for a total of 16 days.

Dale🌈🌹🌞

It seems that all you gals and guys cruise Carnival and Princess for the most part.

Hmm, not sure why you've reached that conclusion. There are a ton of folks on here who are fans of Celebrity and RCI. Just look at the G&L Roll Calls....

We're on the Celebrity Infinity TA in October, our second cruise with Celebrity, and are booked on Celebrity for the Baltics next year...:)

I look at the roll calls everyday. It would be nice to meet some of you on our cruises. We usually meet one or two male couple, which is wonderful but the women seem to stay to themselves or are closeted. Just my opinion of what we have encountered in 25 years of cruising 18 times.

Hope we can meet up sometime. We are from South Florida by way of Brooklyn,NY.

I look at the roll calls everyday. It would be nice to meet some of you on our cruises. We usually meet one or two male couple, which is wonderful but the women seem to stay to themselves or are closeted. Just my opinion of what we have encountered in 25 years of cruising 18 times.

Hope we can meet up sometime. We are from South Florida by way of Brooklyn,NY.

My spouse and I are women. We love to cruise; haven't got as many as you yet, though, but if we lived in South Florida I'm sure we'd be jumping on ships even more! :)

What itineraries are you eyeing for the future? (I've posted our next two trips above.)

I'm also originally from Brooklyn.

We are going on December 12,2013 for a relaxing 4 night on Royal/Brilliance of the Seas. Come join or join us April 20,2014 for a TA from Fort Lauderdale to Civitevechia Rome with 6 pots for a total of 16 days.

Dale🌈🌹🌞

We are loyal to Royal here in Orlando!

We have sailed X before and enjoyed it. ( see my listing below for past and future cruises ) other than a 3 night cruise out of Maimi, no experance with Royal, will get the full treatment in a few months with the btb's btb on both lines. Like ships, so it should be a seamless cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Take a look at our cruises. Most have been with RCL and Celebrity. We seem to always get the best perks with RCCL. We just put the deposit down today for our March cruise. The ship was fill up fast. We needed 3 rooms all together. Richard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dale🌈🌹🌞

We are on the Celebrity Equinox TA Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale 25th November

We cruise whatever strikes our fancy the most when it's time to plan. This can be based on the ship we want to try and/or cruise ports we want to visit. We just don't care to be around snotty folks with their noses in the air as we are free spirited vacation relaxers and light partiers. If it were up to me, and not my wallet, I would try every cruise line just to have the experience.

So far, we've actually cruise Royal twice and we are booked for a third ... Explorer of the Seas out of NJ to Bermuda & Caribbean August 14-23, 2014.

As you can by my signature we just like to cruise!!!

1 Sep 2013 on Adventure around Iceland and Norway

23 Sep 2014 on Oasis Barcelona to Rotterdam

Gonna try fit in another somewhere in between.

Be great to meet any friendly guys on the waves

Hey,

We have booked on Adventure 13 October. I see you have done a few on her so what do you think? And any tips.......?

Cheers,

Mike & Jeff