LGBT Cruisers

OzPinoyCruiser

Hi Austcruiser84 & Bo1953! Welcome to LGBT cruisers. We are still new to cruising and loving it. So far we haven't done any gay cruise yet. Maybe one day when we get to know more people like us... c",)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Austcruiser84 & Bo1953! Welcome to LGBT cruisers. We are still new to cruising and loving it. So far we haven't done any gay cruise yet. Maybe one day when we get to know more people like us... c",)

I haven't done a gay cruise either. However, I've met many gay people on my Cunard voyages.

Not sure id want to do a gay cruise.

I haven't done a gay cruise either. However, I've met many gay people on my Cunard voyages.

Not sure id want to do a gay cruise.

Yes we are actually hesitant unless we will go on a group. I am afraid we don't have those nice bodies to show of hehehehe. We are happy with the normal cruise and yes we made new gay/straight friends onboard.

Yes we are actually hesitant unless we will go on a group. I am afraid we don't have those nice bodies to show of hehehehe. We are happy with the normal cruise and yes we made new gay/straight friends onboard.

Many, if not the majority, of the men on the all-gay charters also don't have model-ready bodies. Many are just ordinary folk who love a great vacation in a whole different atmosphere than can be found anywhere else. Those all-gay cruises are just so much fun we do one almost every year. And believe me, my body is not for showing off. I never had a bathing suit on during the last RSVP cruise in February. But those who do look fabulous in their speedos just add to the fun of being on the cruise.

My partner and I are from Washington, DC and currently have 4 cruises booked for the future. One regular, one gay group, one RSVP and in October 2016, an all-gay small ship charter.

Many, if not the majority, of the men on the all-gay charters also don't have model-ready bodies. Many are just ordinary folk who love a great vacation in a whole different atmosphere than can be found anywhere else. Those all-gay cruises are just so much fun we do one almost every year. And believe me, my body is not for showing off. I never had a bathing suit on during the last RSVP cruise in February. But those who do look fabulous in their speedos just add to the fun of being on the cruise.

My partner and I are from Washington, DC and currently have 4 cruises booked for the future. One regular, one gay group, one RSVP and in October 2016, an all-gay small ship charter.

Nice to hear that from you Darrell6t! Maybe one day we will try it also. It will be on our list to do. But for now happy to keep cruising with the regular cruises.

And thank you for sharing your experiences. Happy to hear from you more as we go along.

We are from Orlando, Florida.

Welcome to LGBT Cruisers Pauleydm! Thank you for dropping by. We will visit Orlando next year as we are doing the Harmony of the Seas Transatlantic Cruise from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale in October 2016.

Gay cruises tend to be Caribbean based and sail in and out of places like Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Perhaps when I can fly there easily I will do one. Transiting in the US does not appeal. I've seen trip reports online!

My wife and I are from the Midlands region of the UK. We thought about going on an Olivia cruise but decided we get far more for our money on a 'regular' cruise.

Welcome to group Dr. A! I agree with you. maybe it is for the experience also to be on a gay cruise. For now happy to do the regular cruise until when we get to know more people like us to join them on a gay cruise. Aside from money, our main concern is if we are ready for such big activities. As both of us are not into big parties and bars. Most of our friends also are straight people. Thus I created this thread to meet and mingle with people like us.

Welcome to group Dr. A! I agree with you. maybe it is for the experience also to be on a gay cruise. For now happy to do the regular cruise until when we get to know more people like us to join them on a gay cruise. Aside from money, our main concern is if we are ready for such big activities. As both of us are not into big parties and bars. Most of our friends also are straight people. Thus I created this thread to meet and mingle with people like us.

Thank you! This thread is a nice initiative. We are the same as you as we aren't into big parties and bars. We are boring in that respect! :) Nearly all our friends are straight except a few.

I enjoy meeting new people may they be LGBT or straight as long as they're nice people. :)

Hi, we're from Dallas, TX. Never have done an all gay cruise, but have done a couple of chartered Halloween trips and had a blast.

Welcome to the thread john1701d! I am sure your experiences and suggestions will be valuable as we go along. So far we've done only regular cruises and we did enjoy each of them. And met some gay groups and couples. One the couple is coming to visit us here in Land Down Under next year...

Thank you! This thread is a nice initiative. We are the same as you as we aren't into big parties and bars. We are boring in that respect! :) Nearly all our friends are straight except a few.

I enjoy meeting new people may they be LGBT or straight as long as they're nice people. :)

Welcome Dr. A! Hahahaha we are sure you are not a boring couple. We would say...just a different interest in that respect.

Hello!

My husband and I live in the Chicago suburbs. We've taken three Celebrity cruises so far and have an Eastern Caribbean cruise scheduled for November.

I don't think we'd have any issue with an all-gay cruise, but I'm not sure we'd find value in the added cost on top of the base cruise fare. I could be wrong, though! We have certainly met and chatted with many other nice LGBT folk on our cruises.

Duncan

Hello!

My husband and I live in the Chicago suburbs. We've taken three Celebrity cruises so far and have an Eastern Caribbean cruise scheduled for November.

I don't think we'd have any issue with an all-gay cruise, but I'm not sure we'd find value in the added cost on top of the base cruise fare. I could be wrong, though! We have certainly met and chatted with many other nice LGBT folk on our cruises.

Duncan

Welcome to the thread Duncan! Yes we will not know unless we try ourselves. Maybe one day will join the all gay cruise. Hope to meet more people like us on normal cruises or go on normal cruises together somewhere somehow across the globe... Last time we cruised with Celebrity Millennium there are around 30plus of us who joined the LGBT meet and greet arranged by the cruise director staff. And every night before dinner we meet at the Martini Bar. It was a memorable cruise and met new friends whom we are in regular contact.

My "location" indicates Tampa, Fla, but not for long. We've been spending part of the year here for 4 yrs now, and part of the year on Cape Cod, Mass. Some folks are just not "Florida people" and that's us. Our house here is on the market and we will be moving back permanently to Cape Cod as soon as it's sold. I've been on well over 100 cruises/TA's starting when I was a kid in the 60's w/ my parents. Hubby and I have been on 20 or so. One all gay charter...not the cruise experience we were looking for and won't do one again. We've always met other gay folk on all the cruises we've been on, but that's not the criteria we have to have in order to enjoy a cruise experience. Hoping to visit "down under" soon, but there is so much to see and experience, it will be a land trip as a cruise to that destination just won't be enough to see/experience all that we want to.

Edited by donnatello

My "location" indicates Tampa, Fla, but not for long. We've been spending part of the year here for 4 yrs now, and part of the year on Cape Cod, Mass. Some folks are just not "Florida people" and that's us. Our house here is on the market and we will be moving back permanently to Cape Cod as soon as it's sold. I've been on well over 100 cruises/TA's starting when I was a kid in the 60's w/ my parents. Hubby and I have been on 20 or so. One all gay charter...not the cruise experience we were looking for and won't do one again. We've always met other gay folk on all the cruises we've been on, but that's not the criteria we have to have in order to enjoy a cruise experience. Hoping to visit "down under" soon, but there is so much to see and experience, it will be a land trip as a cruise to that destination just won't be enough to see/experience all that we want to.

Welcome Donnatello! Oh wow 100 cruise... Your presence here is much appreciated. And yeah do come and visit us here Land down under....

OzPinoyCruiser: And a very close friend of ours cousin married a fellow from Perth and live there, now. She's been asking her cousin, who lives near us to come visit, and were invited to come along....and we will!

Welcome to land down under...