Celebrity Eclipse April 15, 2018 to Dublin

globalnomad8

Hi, we are on this cruise and would like to meet other gay cruisers. Noboru and I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area and enjoy transatlantics as it gives us ship time to relax and enjoy. Please let us know if you're onboard.

Lee

• 6 months later...

Hi Sam and Alan,

Happy New Year and welcome.

Thanks for breaking the ice! Haven't had a response since we posted in July.

We enjoy the sea days as well. Allows me to feed my addiction to trivia. Look forward to meeting you Onboard.

Lee

Hi Lee,

This thread does seem to be a bit quite with just over 3 months before sailing, but there seems to be a lot of views. Maybe everyone else is bashful.

Look forward to meeting you both onboard,

Sam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All, got this in the "mail" and thought you might like to see it. We've been to Ponta Delgada a number of times and will be looking for new experiences. Any thoughts.

"Reserve Premium Shore Excursions (limitedavailability).

Now is the time to select shore excursions for your April 15, 2018 CelebrityEclipse cruise before they sell out.

Experience smaller groups & better prices, plus 24/7 telephone support fortravelers, a full

refund if you miss your shore excursion due to itinerary changes or weather,and guaranteed

return to your cruise ship.

Shoreexcursions for your Celebrity Eclipse cruise "

Lee and Nobo

Hopefully the weather will cooperate. We booked the crater excursion a couple of years ago, but it rained and so overcast that we didn't get to see it. Unfortunately they can't control the weather.

Only 2 months to go. Really looking forward to getting away.

Gene and I have been to Ireland quite a few times but a few years ago we drove around the Dingle Peninsula for the first time and vowed to return someday. It's like Ireland in concentrate: the landscapes are dramatic and spectacular and megalithic and early Christian sites are everywhere. The two towns of any size are Tralee (at the east end of the peninsula) and Dingle Town, which is on the south and west coast. We've rented a small farmhouse for a few days that overlooks the ocean. As I said earlier, since it's the first week of May on the west coast of Ireland there will no doubt be rain. But that's OK, we live in the desert where we haven't seen rain in months! Of course most people we know have to make cracks like "Don't eat the berries" (groan)...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Sam and Alan!

Will be great to see you again!

Bas and Rudolf

Hi Bas and Rodolf,

It will be great to see you both again as well. It's been just over 5 years ago since the Panama Canal cruise. Funny we were looking at photos over the weekend of it.

Don't look at this thread that often, so sorry it's taken a while to post response.

Are you guys spending anytime in Dublin?

See you in about 6 weeks,

Sam and Alan

• 1 month later...

Hi I am Dave from San Francisco, traveling solo. Hope to meet some fellow travelers on board. This cruise kind of snuck up on me. I was in Puerto Vallarta, MX until last weekend..so doing a little scrambling before my Saturday flight to get ready. Ciao for now.. :D

Hey Dave, happy to hear you're joining us!

Message to all LGBT cruisers..anyone interested in meeting for lunch at Moonlight Sonata on Monday, April 16 at noon? If deck 3 and 4 are open, then we'll be at the entry of Deck 3. If only one is open, we'll be standing at the entry at that one.

Look forward to meeting everyone...Lee and Nobo