Queen Mary 2, 17 May 2018

Jesse123

Hello,

We are a married gay couple, in our 40's, that will be going on the transatlantic cruise on May 17th 2018. I did not see any post about this cruise and am curious if any other gay/lesbian couples will be going. All I could find out is that the Commodore Club was a spot where you might bump into other gay couples. We think it would be nice to be able to hang out with like minded individuals, drinks/events/food, for our trip to the UK..

Thanks!

Mike

We were on a QM2 transatlantic and had a great time at the lgbt get together. It will be posted in the daily publication. Great group of people and they served hors d’oeuvres every evening at the event. Very nice and interesting group.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...
Hello,

We are a married gay couple, in our 40's, that will be going on the transatlantic cruise on May 17th 2018. I did not see any post about this cruise and am curious if any other gay/lesbian couples will be going. All I could find out is that the Commodore Club was a spot where you might bump into other gay couples. We think it would be nice to be able to hang out with like minded individuals, drinks/events/food, for our trip to the UK..

Thanks!

Mike

Hey Jessie. My husband Lionel and I just booked this trip. Maybe we will meet you on board.

Rob Peralta

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There will be a LGBT meet-up in the Commodore Club each day at 5:00. It will be listed in the daily program as "Friends of Dorothy." Sometimes LGBT folks and their friends gather in the Commodore after dinner. The 5:00 gathering will always attract at least a few people, sometimes as many as 20 to 30.