Any Disney cruisers?

sappygirl

DH and I are going on our first cruise in Oct. Was curious what the food was like on Disney. We are planning to do Brunch and Dinner @ Palo. We hear it is really good. What about the other restaurants on the Wonder?:)

The food on the Wonder was wonderful!;) Palo's was very much worth the extra charge, I had the best filet ever, the appetizers, the sides, the desserts all of it just super. some of my favorites were the quick bite options on the pool deck area.........pizza of the day, paninis, and chili tacos.

We all loved the food on Disney, but like Princess, I felt the Desserts were the weakest area. My favorite dessert in the dining room was the Mickey ice cream bar that was on the kids menu.

Having pizza, hot dogs and stuff available by the pool all the time was great. My son loved the pizza and my daughter loved the hot dogs. We were always too full from the other food to try it.

• 1 month later...

My husband and I eat at Palo every time, but our last cruise was our first Palo brunch. It was even better than the dinner- stone crab, lobster, amazing pastries and desserts. We also had the custom pizza which was amazing. We still say it's our best meal ever, and the setting is beautiful in the daytime when you get the great ocean views from the big windows.

• 3 weeks later...

Palo is fabulous! The food and the service is great. The chocolate souffle is the best! The dining room food was good but a little bland, I thought. The chocolate croissants and the chocolate chip cookies were excellent.

• 1 month later...

We've cruised on both ships and Palo's is incredible. We did dinner on both and the brunch on the 7-day and Yumm-o is the best way to describe it. Absolute yumm-o....

As far the rest of the rest of the food on the Disney Cruise, it's just okay. No matter which restaurant you are in on any given night, the choices are basically the same.. Not much variety so I got bored very quickly... The midnight dessert buffet is awesome to look at, but the desserts themselves looked much better than they tasted..

Lori

Archived