VIP Tours

panoramaofthepast

I never heard of them so I did some research. They do get great reviews and have a very professional looking webpage. I have a land trip to Aruba planned and contacted them about a tour. I got a very detailed and prompt response. I was impressed.

They seem to provide everything from food, towels and snorkeling equipment and will taylor your tours to what you want. I'm going to book with them, and try to remember to come back and post a review to this thread.

Edited by 6rugrats

I never heard of them so I did some research. They do get great reviews and have a very professional looking webpage. I have a land trip to Aruba planned and contacted them about a tour. I got a very detailed and prompt response. I was impressed.

They seem to provide everything from food, towels and snorkeling equipment and will taylor your tours to what you want. I'm going to book with them, and try to remember to come back and post a review to this thread.

I have also booked with then in February. We will have to compare notes!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have a cruise coming up in April 2015 and VIP sounds pretty good. Are you all doing the 4 hr. or 8 hr. tour and if you don't mind could you tell me what rate you were given. Also, what sites are you doing on your tour? Thanks.

• 3 months later...

We had our tour with VIP yesterday. John showed up promptly at 8:25 for an 8:30 am, four hour tour. As we drove off, he asked if we had our swim suits. None of us did, so he took us back so we could change. All the good reviews you can read about on tripadvisor.com are true.

It was my daughter's birthday, so John promised us a surprise at our last stop. I have been to Aruba many times, my daughter once, and it was my son's first visit. They will taylor your tour to exactly what you want to see or do, but we left it up to John.

You can see the very comfortable air conditioned car they use on their webpage. We were provided with drinks, towels and any needed beach gear. We basically got a tour of the entire island, the beaches, the gold mine, lighthouse, chapel, natural pool (and they are the only tour that can actually drive you all the way down to the pool, so you skip that hike), etc. my daughter loved the very bumpy ride down to the pool!

John provided running commentary about everything from Aruba's history to life on the island today. I learned more than all my previous trips combined. Another nice touch is that at every stop, he will take pictures and email them to you, so no need to hassle with this.

Our last stop was at Baby Beach, where he presented the surprise. Two brand new Sea Doo Dolphins:

http://www.seadooseascooter.com/seadooseascooter/dolphin.html

They were a blast! Both my children are a little hesitant in the water, but they absolutely loved using these in the calm blue water at Baby Beach! I had to practically wrestle them away so I could have a turn. So much fun!

My son and daughter have traveled a lot and been on many group and private tours, and we all agreed that VIP tours was in the top two. I don't know why you would spend almost $200 to rent a jeep for the day, get lost, hot and dusty, when for just a little more, you can see Aruba in comfort with your own private guide.

Soon, VIP Tours will also be adding a half day boat tour, that can be booked separately, or combined with a land tour. So, watch for that on their web page. I highly recommend VIP Tours Aruba and would certainly book them again.

Masha danki John, for making my daughter's birthday such a good time!

Edited by 6rugrats

• 6 months later...

Very sad that our tour with them was a bust. I had arranged for the 4 hour tour - we went to the meeting place just outside the port gate, waited 45 minutes and they never did show up. I should have been clued in when I did not get a response to my confirmation e-mail the week before we sailed but I had hoped it was just an oversight.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

We had a great tour with VIP. on Nov. 19 2015.We arrived outside the port gate and our driver Antonio meet us there. We walked to the air conditioned SUV across the street. The SUV was spotless he offered us drinks which are in the car

Antonio spoke perfect English. He also spoke Spanish and French.

My wife lived in Aruba years ago so she wanted to see all parts of the island

which Antonio took us were ever she wanted to go.

We had the 4 hour tour we covered the whole island and he was very knowledgeable about the island.

We did not want to go snorkeling but he had all the equipment for us including towels.

My wife wanted Nosagori (sp) so Antonio took us to a restaurant that severed it. It was a local restaurant and we enjoyed the food.

We drove to all the beaches Baby Beach, Crystal Beach. and the Lighthouse

We could not ask for a better tour and day.

I would recommend VIP tour to anyone

It sure beat driving around in one of those opened jeeps with sand and wind blowing in your face the people in those had to wear bandans around their nose and face to protect them from the sand and wind.