Electrical outlets on Voyager

malily

With the proviso that no question is a stupid question, here goes. :D

Do the small tables on each side of the bed in Voyager concierge suites have electrical outlets? We aren’t new to Regent but I just can’t remember!:confused:

With the proviso that no question is a stupid question, here goes. :D

Do the small tables on each side of the bed in Voyager concierge suites have electrical outlets? We aren’t new to Regent but I just can’t remember!:confused:

Yes, and also usb chargers.

Yes, and also usb chargers.

Wow - we were on the Voyager in March/April and looked for a USB port. Guess that I missed it. I love the ones on Explorer as it enables us to plug in our devices and have them next to the bed.

All the Regent ships have both European and US electrical outlets in the suites including, from memory, on each side of the bed (on the wall not in the table).

I only recall having USB ports available on Explorer, but it is good if Regent are retrofitting them to their other ships.

if you take both a US plug and a European (Italian specifically) converter plug you can use both outlets for bi-volt items like phones, cameras (usually), laptops iPads etc. those you do not even have to switch voltage. They "know". so this effectively doubles the number of outlets you can use.

All the Regent ships have both European and US electrical outlets in the suites including, from memory, on each side of the bed (on the wall not in the table).

I only recall having USB ports available on Explorer, but it is good if Regent are retrofitting them to their other ships.

Maybe I am confusing Voyager and Explorer; I thought we had usb on Voyager too but I may be mistaken. I do take a half dozen European to us adapters so there are always plenty of plugs.