Anyone have any weekend quickie Inspiration ?'s

CruisinDawn

Leaving tomorrow for a quickie weekend Inspiration cruise we call the Ensenada Bob as you bob all the way back to Long Beach on your Sea Day :cool:

Any questions? Would love to investigate while on board. I will keep all of the Fun Times and will take photos of the nightly menus. Anything else you are curious about? I just found that there was such little information on this sailing that I would pass on the info.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Leaving tomorrow for a quickie weekend Inspiration cruise we call the Ensenada Bob as you bob all the way back to Long Beach on your Sea Day :cool:

Any questions? Would love to investigate while on board. I will keep all of the Fun Times and will take photos of the nightly menus. Anything else you are curious about? I just found that there was such little information on this sailing that I would pass on the info.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Come back with a trip report so fabulous that I'll finally book this cruise. :) Also menus and fun times would be nice.

Thanks!

I am going on this cruise but the sister ship Imagination. Menus and Fun Times would be awesome as would any tips and if this super short itinerary has afternoon tea, what serenity deck looks like and just how much booze crusin' is going on. Thanks and have fun!

I have quickie inspirations and aspirations but my wife says, "not so fast old man, is your insurance paid up?" :evilsmile::');p:D

a LOOOOOOONG time ago there was a saying, old enough to know better, too young to resist, I thought of the too young to resist type event

BonVoyage

Dawna

I loved the Guys burgers for lunch Pics of that area and food may help others.

I am going on this cruise but the sister ship Imagination. Menus and Fun Times would be awesome as would any tips and if this super short itinerary has afternoon tea, what serenity deck looks like and just how much booze crusin' is going on. Thanks and have fun!

Sailed this itin many times, last times were December on the Inspiration and March on the Imagination.

Yes, afternoon tea is at 3 in the forward MDR. Serenity Deck looks like the other Fantasy Class ships.

Whether it's a booze cruise or not really depend on time of year and how many bachelor/ette parties are onboard. To avoid most of the craziness, book higher deck cabins and/or book away from the triple and quad cabins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BonVoyage

Dawna

Going on this cruise in less than two months! Anxiously awaiting the Fun Times and Menu pictures:D

Do you manage to get some fun times you can post and some menus?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Going on this cruise in less than two months! Anxiously awaiting the Fun Times and Menu pictures:D
Got both the menus & Fun Times, just have to find a place to upload them to post them. Will try to post them tomorrow to my review thread.

BonVoyage

Dawna